IGNORED

Ugly Betty

smithem

• 4 weeks later...
The point is she is seen as ugly by the people at Mode and shit.

Aye, people seem determined not to realise this, though.

I've downloaded this for the GF and we've been watching it over the last week or so. Up to the episodes where Hayek and her boobies appear! It's enjoyable enough.

Have the current series finished. ? on E4/Ch4 Are we going to have to wait 10 months or whatever to watch new series ?

Dunno about C4, but it's not finished in the US - it has had a month-long break, though.

• 1 month later...

Show ended last night on american TV..... bloody thing left hanging with about 6 cliffhangers. Its going to be a long wait for season 2 to begin, I dont know how me and the fiance are going to cope without it. I know we are sad but we love it.

Show ended last night on american TV..... bloody thing left hanging with about 6 cliffhangers. Its going to be a long wait for season 2 to begin, I dont know how me and the fiance are going to cope without it. I know we are sad but we love it.

It's a great show, and sadly underrated. I thought the season finale was quite dark, and the direction of the final West Side Story montage absolutely brilliant.

the amount of cliffhangers was quite impressive - they wont all be answered on the first episode of season 2, surely?

I was actually really disappointed with the last two episodes. Whenever they try and do real drama it just comes off as campy, and all of the cliffhangers - bar the very, very last one - were all done terribly.

I mean, the car crash? All you see is the car going off screen and a really quiet and short crashing sound. It's a season finale! I want to see cars flipping and spinning and crunching! Also, Daniel was really irritating when he was on drugs. Still, at least the last we saw of Christina and Amanda was nice.

Me ant the missus are exactly the same mate.

Ugly Betty usually provides some light relief between Lost and House (The other 2 shows we always watch together).

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...