Wii component cable stock

sid

For the people who ordered a third party cable from MrChips, did the postman bring it or was it delivered by van?

I ordered mine last thurday, and it arrived on friday in the normal post. Amazing considering the postal rush and all that. Still got an offical on order though.

Mine shipped last Wednesday and I'm still waiting.

I thought I was in the same position after ordering Thurs and still no leads. Turns out the postie delivered it to my mums shop saturday morning. Yet she neglected to inform me until now. Still at last component Zelda tonight :)

How much are Game selling thier own branded ones for?

No idea. I called into Game on Saturday afternoon, and the staff had no idea what a component cable was or whether they'd got any in stock. Given this, I'd imagine them to be completely clueless about the price too.

Ordered mine from Chipsworld on Saturday evening, btw.

You can't really take much from that video, the tiny size of it would make anything look decent. Zelda on my 32" HD screen through composit is a blurry mess with washed out colours, hopefully component will go some way to fix that though that said, the 360 has spoilt me this last year with its crisp visuals.

I'm sure it doesn't, it looks far too blurry to be honest. Booted up US Wind Waker last night on my GC and it looks beautiful, sharp lines and gorgeous colours. Wii Twilight Princess looks blurry and dull in comparison.

It could just be anti-aliasing or whatever, but if it doesn't actually support 480p then it seems us PAL gamers are already getting shafted :wacko:

Hi Everyone, the Game shop upstairs in the trafford centre in Manchester has loads of GAME component cables for the Wii. They had no official ones though, and they are £20.

Damn the wife and kids for not letting me get some Zelda goodness until xmas day :wacko::o

Apparently the GAME store in the Arndale Centre has had a similar stock explosion. Can't bring myself to queue for half an hour since I'll be using a CRT over Xmas anyway.

Do the GAME ones have a reasonable length of cable separating the audio and video jacks after they split?

Shit, well it looks like angel's been banned for a bit - he was going to sort me out his second component, but now I can't PM him!

Ah well, hope he sees this: I don't need it any more angel, my original order for one has come through..