IGNORED

Wario Ware: Smooth Moves multiplayer dancing game

bomber

Even worse, I just took the game round to my friends to play multiplayer. "I know, I'll copy my save to my SD card so i can take it round and not have to play from scratch" I thought. So i back up my save, and get round there to find you cant copy the save off to someone elses machine. FUCKING WHY NOT!?! Totally stupid move whoever decided on that one. I can see why some games dont want you giving other people your save, but jeez its only Wario :wacko:

I think the odd issue here is that you aren't allowed to copy a save game until you've played the game on the system one time. Maybe it's because the message board wants to create some data in the background which isn't part of the save game i don't know but either way you have to play once before copying then apparently it will work.

This thread reminded me to go back to Wario Ware on the GBA. New findings: you can change the equaliser on the music on Staff Credits with L and R, and swap the stars for other shapes by holding d-pad directions. "L" on the "Change Name" screen lets you listen to various versions of a few in-game tunes.

What Fargal said. Although it's arguably the exception, it's notable that the handheld games are all mostly single-player but the home console games are mostly multi-player. As it should be!

By mostly you mean the only home console version released so far?

While the Wii game is clearly built for lots of people to enjoy, its also clear that its built for only one person to play at a time, with the others getting enjoyment out of watching whoever is playing making a fool of themselves.

By mostly you mean the only home console version released so far?

While the Wii game is clearly built for lots of people to enjoy, its also clear that its built for only one person to play at a time, with the others getting enjoyment out of watching whoever is playing making a fool of themselves.

You get that with turn-about multiplayer, though, which I expect will be a big part of the game, whether it's programmed in or not.

You get that with turn-about multiplayer, though, which I expect will be a big part of the game, whether it's programmed in or not.

turn-about? You mean one at a time multiplayer? Yes its part of the game (5-12 players for some reason), my point was that the game has obviously been built for only one player to actually play at a time.

I think the odd issue here is that you aren't allowed to copy a save game until you've played the game on the system one time. Maybe it's because the message board wants to create some data in the background which isn't part of the save game i don't know but either way you have to play once before copying then apparently it will work.

Ah right, cheers. Damn, if i'd known that the other day, we could have played easily :) Nevermind, be plenty of other chances!

Rthymn Tengoku Wii please Nintendo...I dont think Wii:Music is going to be what we're looking for...

you can't leave it like that... tell me, i've played the vast majority of them.

The Wario Ware Twisted! one where you have to tilt the controller to tilt the GBA to tilt the shaver, and you feel exactly the same clicky rumble you felt when playing Twisted! It's just unbelievably brilliant.

Other good ones:

Zip up the panda!

Push the girl over!

Hit the bloke on the head with a baseball bat!

I'm definitely getting the PAL version as well as there's still a couple I don't understand and I'd like to know how many I need to get on each stage to get some of the extra stuff, but it's wonderful.