Burnout Paradise

rubberducker

Those can't really be called screeenshots though can they?

And I think they're working on new gameplay. A new mode which is kinda sandboxed. A whole city for you to fly about at your will, not sure what the aim will be. Smash into lots of things, I guess.

I like Burnout.

I never understood why they didn't replicate the ability to 'chain' boosts together aka Burnout 2. I loved doing that. Burnout 3 was a bit naff in comparison to 2, then Burnout 4 had the stupid ability of hitting cars from behind.

Oh and I curse the crash modes now where you have to 'collect' the bronze/silver/gold tokens. In B2 half the fun was figuring out the best way of approach, the others might as well have had signposts. Still, I did like the ability to blow your car up at the optimum time.

Whinge over.

I wish they would strip it down, get rid of all this super mega boosting crap, ramming cars off the road etc and focus on speed and weaving through traffic using driving skill..

Also, I don't like these semi futuristic car models, often painted in muddy colours.

Bring it back to a raw reality.

I wish they would strip it down, get rid of all this super mega boosting crap, ramming cars off the road etc and focus on speed and weaving through traffic using driving skill..

Also, I don't like these semi futuristic car models, often painted in muddy colours.

Bring it back to a raw reality.

So Burnout 2 then? That would be nice.

The Burnout chaining is back in the new PS2 game so they are listening. It better be back in Burnout 5 too.

It won't be as good as Burnout 3.

Burnout 3 is the worst one so far.

This won't ever touch Burnout 2.

Never will a track be designed as perfect as Big Surf - it's just perfection.

The Truth, motherfucker

I refuse to get excited about this. Criterion let me down witgh BO3 and with Black so I'll wait and see. Revenge on the 360 is the mutts, though.

It needs to be completely extreme with an abrasive announcer shouting things at you all the time, and I want loads of cars and tracks, and I want to be given cars and tracks when I win races, and it needs points, loads and loads of points and achievements that are thrown around like there's no tomorrow, right, and also it needs loud music that I can identify with because my parents don't understand me.

Anyway I'm sure this will be great.

The cars need more character, like the ones in 2. In fact, they really should just look at this thread and go "Right, lets make 2 again but with all the ace bits from Revenge. Blue skies, ludicrous cars, ace crash junctions, but with awesome checking, rivals, big explosions."

What it dunt need is what Art said

(yes I know thats sarcastic but, well, y'know)

i have always dreamed off crashing a car at high speed. maybe this will furfill my dreams. i was dissapointed with previous titles due to the fact it feature not "rag doll" effects. i want to see my bloody body thrown from the vechile and seperated limb by limb.