Ghostbusters Remaster coming 2019 - PC/Switch/Xbox/PS4 :: new Ghostbusters game?

Hello Goaty ♥

Done. I really really enjoyed that. Overall it's a solid 3rd person action game with great writing and voice acting (as you'd hope, if not expect) but a bit on the short side. Saying that, I don't think you could have extended the game to epic length without getting...not bored, but I think it would have diluted it somewhat. Oh and the ending

is a bit shit, there's a conclusion but it's all a bit slapdash and very unsatisfactory but it didn't ruin the overall experience.

I think fans will love it, which is most people my age to be honest.

How long did it take you to complete it Mr grinder? less than 5 hrs?

I dunno about that. I'm going to pick it up on 360 in the future as I fancy rinsing it for achievements, something I'd not normally do (there's one to accrue $3,000,000 in damage claims which I didn't notice till I'd got most of the way through the game ;) ) but aside from that, I dunno. Not bothered about the multiplayer.

Ah, the Wii version is the one with co-op... but two-player only. And you still don't get to play as the main characters.

How hard can it be to make a Ghostbusters game properly?

The way they've done it works really well. I'm not sure how good it would have been not watching the story from a different perspective as the established characters. This really, honestly is the best game I could have hoped for from something I cherish as much as Ghostbusters.

Keith Andrew just posted this on Twitter.

http://www.gamezine.co.uk/news/ghostbuster...036;1304198.htm

What the Lens of Truth were confused about was the resolution of the game. Was the PlayStation 3 version really running in high-definition at 720p? The answer is 'No.' We can confirm that the PS3 version of Ghostbusters is natively rendered at 960 by 540 pixels (three-quarters the resolution of 720p) with quincunx AA. The Xbox 360 version is actually rendered at 720p (1280 by 720 pixels) with 2xMSAA.

I get a small, petty sense of satisfaction out of this.