Skins on E4

noob

I'm old and think its shit. Bar Sid, who reminds me of me, when I was 17. Its badly written, badly acted bollocks.

I'll gladly watch Shameless every hour of the day over Skins.

I watch both....bad memories clouding your judgement maybe?! :(

I think the acting and scripts have improved lots as it's gone on...in the end it's another bollocks bit of entertainment but one of the few that rises above the rest and is worth watching for me. Shameless is another.

Sid in Topshop? Might have to pop down on my lunch break :(

The first episode was a little poor but the second episode was quite touching and actually had some depth. Perhaps i'm just emo though. Have yet to watch the third, i'll catch the repeat or wait for someone to upload it.

I'm totally with you. I've actually fell in love with Cassie and that line when she gets blown off :"Oh wow (natch), I didn't eat for three days so I could be lovely."

That actually broke my heart. Plus I am Sid, except with worse social skills. :(

• 3 weeks later...

Last night's episode was a bit queer, not funny at all really. Though it had more of that Josh bloke who went to my school last year :) It wont surprise you, im sure, that he's a fair bit like that in real life coming from such a posh school and just acted like all us posh wankers do, really. It really showed up when he was supposed to be angry but couldnt act it for shit.

Great episode last night. I'm really enjoying this.

What, it was shit. I thought wow this could really go somewhere, if he had to fuck his sister. That would have been like whoa, what happenes when she wakes up, sort of thing.

The program is trying to shock but failing miserabley

What, it was shit. I thought wow this could really go somewhere, if he had to fuck his sister. That would have been like whoa, what happenes when she wakes up, sort of thing.

The program is trying to shock but failing miserabley

Um, the point of that wasn't "Yeah, let's be really, really disturbing!" It was showing that he has a relationship with a girl (or person, for that matter) that isn't based on sex.

You actually wanted him to do his sister? :ph34r:

Harsh.

I'm not really sure why I'm so obsessed with this, I caught the trailer for ep 6 a few weeks back and thought "hey, that looks good" and I've been hooked since, even downloaded the episodes I missed, followed all the web content, etc etc.

I'm not really sure why though. I can't pick any faults with it, people going on about bad acting/script writing etc, seems fine to me, I tend to not actually be critical of anything though, even if I try.

It's not even like I can relate with any of the lifestyles they have. It's just... ace. :)

As soon as Tony went into the road I knew what was coming.

Same here. How come every fucker except Tony saw it coming?

I really enjoyed the series, and compared to most teen "dramas", I think the acting was absolutely top notch!

• 4 months later...