The Commodore 64 Book

merman

You can now order your copy of "The Commodore 64 Book 1982 - 19xx" from the website at:

http://c64goldenyears.com

This is the follow-up to Andrew Rollings' ZX Spectrum Book that was released at the end of 2006. You can find out more about that title at http://zxgoldenyears.com

Author Andrew Fisher, who has written for magazines including Commodore Force, Commodore Format and Retro Gamer, will be covering over 200 classic (and not so classic) Commodore titles, with fascinating trivia about the machine, the programmers and companies and the games themselves.

Note that the book is a limited edition, with a foreword by gaming legend Jeff Minter.

Just a warning customs also include postage in their charge so with postage it puts it above the £18 threshold so you may get a charge.

I questioned that with the Spectrum book. It's to keep it under the customs charge and the fact it's coming from the US.

Just a warning customs also include postage in their charge so with postage it puts it above the £18 threshold so you may get a charge.

Customs do not include postage when working out if an item is eligable for duty. Only if it is eligable does the postage get factored into the duty and tax owed.

You are correct thanks very much, i wondered why so much of my stuff came through with no duty charges. Have just ordered both books.

Customs do not include postage when working out if an item is eligable for duty. Only if it is eligable does the postage get factored into the duty and tax owed.

Nausea has a hit rate of 5/8, jerellis1's gone for 7/14... I've been having the same problem, chopping and changing. Hopefully I've covered a lot of the best and some less well-known games that I think deserve attention...

The 19xx is Mr Rollings' doing, and it ties in with the other book... the last chapter will cover from 1995 onwards.

Nausea has a hit rate of 5/8, jerellis1's gone for 7/14... I've been having the same problem, chopping and changing. Hopefully I've covered a lot of the best and some less well-known games that I think deserve attention...

The 19xx is Mr Rollings' doing, and it ties in with the other book... the last chapter will cover from 1995 onwards.

199x not 19xx!

Andrew

• 4 weeks later...