IGNORED

The Apprentice Series 3

CBT

When is it coming back onto our tellies? I read somewhere it would be tomorrow, which seemed a likely date, remembering from last year, but there's been no advertising for it... Does anyone have any more of an idea?

I saw them filming this during September (despite the glamorous opening, it's set in some shitty building (Amstrad?) in Brentwood). They got this guy to walk out and get into the taxi 4 times, giving him more direction each take.

Blew the whole illusion for me.

I saw them filming this during September (despite the glamorous opening, it's set in some shitty building (Amstrad?) in Brentwood). They got this guy to walk out and get into the taxi 4 times, giving him more direction each take.

Blew the whole illusion for me.

No wonder they're always running out of time to do things. Who gives a shit how someone gets in a taxi anyway?

the new trump series started a few weeks back in the states, it's based in Hollywood now, and the team that loses has to sleep outside in a tent. It's been quite good so far and is available in the usual places

I disagree the show is wreck.

Firstly the show is rubbish without George and Carolyn instead we have his daughter who is pretty much useless with her pouty face.

Next the tent idea is ridiculous, this isn't Survivor this is about the Apprentice, so the whole idea of a tent being punished for sleeping outside is dumb.

Finally the boardroom, wow what a farce!. Hey lets invite the winning team member leader to judge the losing candidates, and if I'm not vocal enough Trump will fire me next time I see him.

Firstly the show is rubbish without George and Carolyn instead we have his daughter who is pretty much useless with her pouty face.

Next the tent idea is ridiculous, this isn't Survivor this is about the Apprentice, so the whole idea of a tent being punished for sleeping outside is dumb.

Finally the boardroom, wow what a farce!. Hey lets invite the winning team member leader to judge the losing candidates, and if I'm not vocal enough Trump will fire me next time I see him.

Totally agree. Messing with the whole structure of the show has made it a shadow of it's former self.

The whole move to LA just feels wrong. Having no Carolyn is an even bigger crime.

I just hope they don't change the UK format.

I am guessing that the new series of the UK Apprentice will start close to Comic Relief seeing as there is the celebrity Apprentice on it this year. Would be a good free advert for the show.

exactly! What the hell have they done, the tent thing is just stupid, they are trying to make it extreme as only americans do, and we miss the whole team vs team interaction in the 'suite'.

It was better when trumpy was a blubbering fool in front of the camera, now hes a pseudo wannabe tv show host.

And the bloody kids, theyre idiots, we need carolyn and the old jew back!

This series is crap compaired to the previous, lets hope they never go back to l.a

and hopefully the uk version will be better when it starts!

• 4 weeks later...

Well the new series starts a week tonight on BBC1. It's weird seeing the new hopefuls and trying to imagine what they will be like.

The amount of PR being generated for the new show is quite staggering. There is even a full page in my local paper about one of the candidates being from Southampton

http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/latest/dis...r_will_want.php

And poor old Tim has quit. Im amazed he lasted this long. Anyone who saw the follow up program before series 2 would imagine he would have walked after having his salary drastically cut and having to promote that crappy health product for Amstrad.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6474075.stm

Roll on next Wednesday :)

Big article in The Mirror today with pictures of all the new contestants. Typically psychotic over achievers (at least in their own minds) judging by the little blurbs with each picture.

What puzzles me though, is "Sir Alan" himself. What has the fucker ever done apart from sell cheap stereos, buy out Sinclair and run it into the ground and try to flog crappy email phones nobody wants?

Big article in The Mirror today with pictures of all the new contestants. Typically psychotic over achievers (at least in their own minds) judging by the little blurbs with each picture.

What puzzles me though, is "Sir Alan" himself. What has the fucker ever done apart from sell cheap stereos, buy out Sinclair and run it into the ground and try to flog crappy email phones nobody wants?

And ensure his company stays afolat by supplying Sky boxes.

I heard on 5 live last night that Sugar had no say on which contestants were picked for the last 2 series but apparently yer woman who won last time quit after half a year so he's had a hand in picking them for this series.

They had that woman Jo on talking about it. she's still fucking annoying

Who was Alan Sugar referring to when he was moaning about the series 2 contestants?

Pretty much everyone. Tbh, none of them deserved a job, not even big fat lesbian Ruth.

I still remember her selling cars to retards: "Look, the dashboard is so clean" THAT'S NOT A SELLING POINT YOU FUCKING MORON! "oh em gee, the car is shiny! You buy now!!" She just bullied everyone into getting what she wanted, she'd have failed at life with a 'big' job at Amstrad.

The best part of the last series was when none of them actually could mention a single current Amstrad product, despite the fact they had all quit their jobs in hope of getting this 'dream' job. :blink:

Although that pretty much says as much about Amstard as it did about the numpties on the show.

The BBC Apprentice site is up and running for the new series.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/apprentice/

Not one but two Badger-a-likes

big_SophieKain.jpg

big_GerriBlackwood.jpg

The site is priceless. It had what last years contestants have been up to. I haven't laughed so much in weeks

No surprises that Syed Ahmed has been a busy man since being fired. "I've always known that I will succeed, but The Apprentice opened the right doors". He's launched a recruitment firm and has been pursuing his entrepreneurial interests in the way of a revolutionary new body drying product which he hopes will make the common towel redundant! Sky One has been following Syed's journey with The Vortex Body Dryer (www.savortex.co.uk), so expect to see him back on the small screen early this summer.

Making the towel redundant :)

Jo Cameron likens her experience on The Apprentice as "a crash course in all elements of business". Describing herself as a social entrepreneur, Jo has been channelling her energy into her recruitment company UrHired (www.Urhired.co.uk), working with employers to address gender imbalances in the workplace, as well as developing a motivational CD, 'Running in the Wind'.

That motivational CD sounds great :)

Seriously..do yourself a favour and have a good read of it.

Pretty much everyone except the Asian lad (ayra?) that wouldn't shut up pissed me off. Both team leaders just annoyed me especially the woman one, didn't know what the fuck she was on about. And the sheer amount of cock sucking like "oh Sir Alan" is just laughable.