IGNORED

The Apprentice Series 3

CBT

Shouldn't we have a poll or something similar to monitor who forumites think will win the series?

Anyhow, they all seem to be quite useless as well as uncharismatic this series - much like the American counterpart. I had always prefered the earlier UK series over the US ones because they just seemed more down to earth, more believable that the applicants could run successful businesses rather than whinge and pull each others hair out.

Adam admitted on Breakfast this morning he made a mistake, and didn't intend to lie. The bin makers thought he was a rival, and so wouldn't give him a list of dealers. He forgot to ask Ghazal to ask for a list of dealers from the seed distributor, hence the confusion.

That stikes me as a cover up for another lie.

They weren't talking about bins. They were talking about seeds. Also if he got called out on the lie don't you think he'd have brough the confusion up as opposed to sitting their fuming?

It was both stupid and embarrassing for both of them. Tre absolutely LOVES the camera. I bet he thinks his East End mates will be having "bare jokes" or something.

The only likable one who hasn't really done anything stupid is Lohit. Unless he majorly cocks up, I'm firmly in his camp!

That stikes me as a cover up for another lie.

They weren't talking about bins. They were talking about seeds. Also if he got called out on the lie don't you think he'd have brough the confusion up as opposed to sitting their fuming?

He said it on You're Fired right after the main show as well.

My god...Tre's accent. I was crrrrringing away.

it made sense, i do that too if im trying to talk to someone whos having difficulty understanding. That said paul shouldnt have been doing it, that was cringe worthy.

Saying something over and over doesn't make it true.

He was saying anything he could think of in the boardroom to get off the hook, little of which related to reality.

It doesn't make it a lie either considering what they do and don't show with the editing.

It doesn't make it a lie either considering what they do and don't show with the editing.

Yeah, except he was clearly caught contradicting himself in the real show.

He's only mentioned he was confused since he came out...

I'd like to go through some back issues of Private Eye with you if you seriously doubt Hislop's vitriolic capabilities.

Her comments are pure Blackadder, upper-class, Sandhurst educated superiority syndrome. To be honest I can't think of anything she said that wasn't true, it's the way she says it that gets peoples blood boiling.

Adam is a slow, depressing plonker and he probably will be happier with his northern chums playing race car. ;)

Kristina is orange and forked tonguey.

If anyone told the boss who I'd been shagging to try and get me sacked I'd probably have thrown them out the fucking window, let alone call them names.

Oh wombling, I love whether its Katie or the PS3, you love rooting for the underdog :(

Shes a horrible thing and her comments have seriously made me go ;) rather than :(

I reaaaaaaahly dont think shes trying to be a comedian, and if you find her funny then ummmm

I'd like to go through some back issues of Private Eye with you if you seriously doubt Hislop's vitriolic capabilities.

Her comments are pure Blackadder, upper-class, Sandhurst educated superiority syndrome. To be honest I can't think of anything she said that wasn't true, it's the way she says it that gets peoples blood boiling.

Adam is a slow, depressing plonker and he probably will be happier with his northern chums playing race car. ;)

Kristina is orange and forked tonguey.

If anyone told the boss who I'd been shagging to try and get me sacked I'd probably have thrown them out the fucking window, let alone call them names.

Oh wombling, I love whether its Katie or the PS3, you love rooting for the underdog :(

Shes a horrible thing and her comments have seriously made me go ;) rather than :(

I reaaaaaaahly dont think shes trying to be a comedian, and if you find her funny then ummmm

The sooner that horse faced Katie bint gets the boot the better. Not only is she so far up her own arse with nothing to back it up, let's face it prior to this weeks show she made a complete balls up in France and in the Arts show where she thought that being a snob would be all she required to sell, but she's a snobish bitch from hell to boot. The only reason she's attacked Kristina so far is that she's obviously been far better than her at pretty much everything, oh and shes not a marbled mouthed snob either so is obviously inferior.

Mind you how that dozy Ghazel muppet has made it this far is something of a TV miracle.

3 stronges so far are kristina, lohit and james.

they have to be the final 3. Tre is a bit to in your face, kate is a back stabbig bitch and the rest are just cannon fodder.

Saying that Niomi is my dark horse. she may beat Lohit to the final 3.