IGNORED

The Apprentice Series 3

CBT

From last weeks Holy Moly mailout.

Now we wouldn't ruin the show for you, but news reaches us that one of the remaining contestants in 'The Apprentice' has not only been booted off the show, but is currently under investigation by her new employers.

So, which blonde, thin-lipped posho, currently working for weather experts The Met Office, is being investigated by her new employers for making fraudulent expenses claims?

I really like Tre, for comedy value, but have to say I don't think he's that great work-wise. He moans a lot and gets flustered very easily.

I think Jadine was doomed the second she got homesick and it was obvious she'd go if her team lost.

. As ambitious as a harpoon gun, Tre clearly has no intention of becoming Sir Alan's apprentice, and every intention of becoming his conqueror. Unlikely to be chosen on that basis, he'll probably be PM by 2009 and World Emperor by 2013. Odds: 10/1.

High fives to that man.

Kristina. Trustworthy, glamorous and a little bit leathery, like a seasoned air hostess keeping her head during a hijack; Kristina is the most promising all-rounder by far. For some reason, I keep picturing her playing Ian McShane's love interest in a contemporary "re-imagining" of Lovejoy. If she doesn't win, perhaps the BBC drama department would like to take that idea and run with it

:)

Simon definitely deserved to go, but I'd have expected Naomi to have at least brought up the fact that he did fuck all on the producing side. Given that she didn't really say much in the boardroom to really nail Simon, I can understand why she was fired.

Simon definitely deserved to go, but I'd have expected Naomi to have at least brought up the fact that he did fuck all on the producing side. Given that she didn't really say much in the boardroom to really nail Simon, I can understand why she was fired.

Considering how much ammo they had against Simon I was surprised they were so quiet in the boardroom. Noami has done nothing all series but she really didn't deserve to go this week.

I loved the way that Simon knew that he'd lost and was content to fall on his own sword until Sir Alan hinted that he might not sack him, at which point he was went all out to fuck the other two over at any cost. It was like seeing someone fighting their way onto a lifeboat on the Titanic, trampling children underfoot and clawing old womens' eyes out.

I loved the way that Simon knew that he'd lost and was content to fall on his own sword until Sir Alan hinted that he might not sack him, at which point he was went all out to fuck the other two over at any cost. It was like seeing someone fighting their way onto a lifeboat on the Titanic, trampling children underfoot and clawing old womens' eyes out.

;) Yes! There was a little twinkle in his eye when Sir Alan decided to fight his corner for him and he came back to life before our eyes.

As Sir Alan said, he has to decide using the whole series from now on in and Naomi has been okay but hasn't stood out. Simon is so enthusiastic and that's a good thing. Can't see him winning from here, though.

Spot on ;)

I loved the wee singing thing he did at Naomi as well.

To be fair I don't think Simon should have gone here. He wasn't brilliant by any means, but no one was.

N and Tre's products brought in £32 total according to SirA.

Doing some quick maths from what we saw of the other team simon's picks match/over proved both selection.

It wasn't very good, but he wasn't the worse.

Then you look at N's record (compared to Simon and Tre's).

She and Tre were being negative about the chair constantly (even the next morning).

He also rationalised his choices in the BR, N couldn't (remember her team leaders instructions were to go for "high end products" that would only sell a couple, and she brought back sticky card).

Over the last 10 weeks Simon deserved to stay.

My God. Just watched this now (I taped it... don't ask!). I think Sir Alan cocked up royally here. He must've been smoking something cos clearly Naomi wasn't nowhere near the person who should've gone.

If he's firing people on that particular week's task, then clearly Simon's got to go. His mic support was terrible (he didn't say anything on the mic to encourage the other two to sell), presented/sold appalingly badly and clearly chose the wrong product. Never mind it brought them half the money (and if it was a proper task, then he would've made them hardly any money cos profit margins on a wheelchair would've been pathetically small and he only sold two, whereas the other products combined would've made more simply cos the profit margins combined would've brought in more money). Had he actually helped the others on the mic to sell, then they would've easily beaten the other team.

He was a poor leader, picked the wrong thing for the others to sell, clearly picked the wrong person to sell solo (he didn't have a clue, even with Naomi telling him over the mic) and was simply the worst.

Tre... was very very unenthusiastic the entire episode. He would've been a good candidate to go, if it wasn't for Simon's car crash management.

Naomi was bland... but at least she was OK at presenting/selling and was leading on the mic.

Quite why Sir Alan decided to save Simon but get rid of Naomi I don't know. Simon did everything wrong. I can only think he decided to save him because the others didn't give him any encouragement but Simon wasn't exactly leading, was he?

That said, virtually everyone was terrible and unprofessional. The only two decent enough were Katie and Lohit.