IGNORED

The Apprentice Series 3

CBT

Breaking up a marriage because she wants the husband is just an 8/10 on the ruthlessness scale according to Katie. What's 10/10?

I'm amazed that she put it on her application form, as if it's some kind of massive achievement.

Well, yeah, but what do we think, specifically? A deranged lesbian sex-kill rampage?

She constantly plays the bit where Bambi's mum gets killed to her children in a similar way that Alex gets shown all that stuff in Clockwork Orange because someone said they'd give her £1

clockwork_big.jpg

Katie's son, yesterday

Can't believe how harsh they were on Tre about now knowing much about Amstrad, and didn't bother even calling Katie or Kristina on it. Jeez, get some people who think with their heads and not with their cocks please.

It'll probably be another 2 woman final <_<

The interviewer bloke in the middle is useless.

EDIT: Ha, at least he mentioned Katie being a home wrecker.

lolz at Tre "Having a fucking hissyfit acting like a big...little...bitch"

Next week will be awesome. Tre will just speak his mind because he has nothing to worry about B)

Personally I loved how the fatty twat interviewer was licking Katie's arse for her attitude and fight. I'm sorry, did she start walking when the doctors told her she was going to be paralysed for life? Did she pull her life together after a life threatening accident? That's bloody attitude! Not, "I shall sleep with the bosses, go me!" <_<

In a twist worthy of Hollywood, Katie, the unstoppable heartless android, turns out to have a heart after all. The robot bleeds! It's like Terminator 2 all over again.

To be honest, I was expecting her to offer to drown her kids in a bucket at that point.

That was clearly staged - it made no sense to have three out of five at the interview stage in the first place especially when someone had resigned right near the start (would it have then been 4 out of 6).

Why make a big issue out of each contestants locations and then put Katie through to the final with three other people left with her then sitting there while Sir Alan sacks Trey and Simon or Kristina.

Staged or not - what a sod that someone as vile as Horse Face managed to not only get away from getting destoyed by Sir Alan but managed to bow out because of her poor little kiddies and her Mummy and Daddy.

I've a feeling Katie's speech was staged after making that decision over a much longer period of time. Presumably, the actual footage of her deciding to bail was uneditable.