The Apprentice Series 3

CBT

Watched the "You're Fired" show from Wednesday tonight (Virgin Media Catch-Up TV is GRATE!)

And I have to say, I think Michelle (bra woman) was spot on. If Tre is unemployable because of his aggression and inability to take criticism, then Katie is equally unemployable for her back-stabbing, conniving games-playing.

why the fuck does the MET office need a global brand consultant?

Because they are a BUSINESS now, selling their forecasts to companies that need the data.

Sir Alan on Breakfast this morning said all the contestants knew beforehand they would have to move to London. He also went on to say there were certain contestants over all three series who were looking for a media career rather than really wanting to work for him...

Because they are a BUSINESS now, selling their forecasts to companies that need the data.

ahhhh

but still, what could a brand consultant do for the met office? "okay yah, what we do is we make the all the pictures of the sun look like smiley faces, and all the rain clouds look like gloomy faces, that way the weather reports are friendly. Right, sorted that'll be me earning my 90k a year then, kthanxbye"

So I take it everyone expects the creosote woman to win tonight.

Well, last year I thought the badger would bludgeon Michelle to death, literally. I guess the 6 months they spend working for him means that it could go either way. As has been said, Simon titters between madness and brilliance. If he managed brilliance a few times during then he may have it in the bag, I don't think Kristian has peaks of brilliance. Also, I think Simon was generally more liked wasn't he? Could make a big difference with how the rest of the team behaves.

Kristina's gonna have to fuck up pretty badly for Simon to win it IMO.

Simon has proved to be a bit of a tit throughout with little common sense, whilst Kristina has been pretty consistant throughout. It may be down to their teams performance but I can't see Kristina losing tonight.

My bet is whoever is sitting on the left (looking at Sir Alen) gets hired.

The trail for this weeks episode at the end of the last episiode had im saying "You're hired, pointing to and looking slightly to his right)

I noticed that too.

Unless they just record Sugar doing it both ways to mess with us.

I noticed that too.

Unless they just record Sugar doing it both ways to mess with us.

They do apperently record both endings (acted) to keep the surprise.

For tonight:

Simon's team seemed to be - Tre, Jadine and Rory.

Kristina's team - I think I saw Gahzel.

Unless Kristina gets Katie, I think they're setting up Simon to fail ;)

This is the worst finale so far.

So it's a bit of design (then get the archetechs to fix it), a bit of market research and then a presentation?

Why does Rory keep opening his mouth, I like looking at him but his ideas...;)