IGNORED

The Apprentice Series 3

CBT

Christina was rubbish on the final task though, I thought she had the game in the bag but Simon during the presentation was on form and seemed like he knew what he was doing. Christina is hardworking but she stunk during her presentation.

Simon's building looked like a giant penis.

I loved Margaret's comment about it being a "bold" design... for some reason I had a flashback to a Not the Nine O' Clock News sketch

Nelson's Column! Nelson's WILLY more like

I thought both buildings looked very good in the presentation, but of the two I felt Kristina's had more chance of being made.

People seem to have forgotten the joke that was 'The Phoenix' when they first took it to the architects!? It was pathetic with the angels on the end. They had their bacon saved there.

i though it would have been absolutely hilarious had they designed some totally overbearing tribute to nazi german design

I know I'm late to the party, but that bra woman is my new fucking hero.

She's a LEGEND.

Yes yes...it's the NOTW....but I'm sure you all want to read about Katie and her sex life.

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/apprentice...006_katie.shtml

Check out the second video, she couldn't manage it face-to-face but she still seems capable of slagging people off behind their backs. Reading the article, she even has the cheek to be annoyed at the guy that cheats on her after she broke up their marriage. Amazing.

I hope that in some future hilarious twist of fate Adam manages to run over her big fat head some how.

I'm sure there was a bit more than that, but it's the best I can find on youtube. There was also some great stuff on the final "You're Fired!" show but I can't find any of that episode, bar on UKNova if you have an account there.

The way she looks into the crowd gleefully after a particularly stinging comment towards the end of that video clip is fantastic. Yes it's childish, but Katie is the biggest brat in the public eye at the moment and should be force-fed some of her own medicine.

[edit]

The final episode was a bit better I think, Katie seemed like she was actually going to cry with the comments being made to her that night. In this one she's just laughing it off, I'd like to think she was dying inside though :blink:

the moment simon walked into the "play" room and read the riot act. telling them to get their act together and work for HIM. That was the moment i though" that's it they're going to give him the job"

Because all of a sudden he wasn't bumberling idiot simon. He was big balls simon taking control. Except that wasn't him, that was Jadine (the only one there who didn't appear to have an agenda) Telling him that it was his ball son the line and he needed to take control.

That was bollocks though. That wasn't inspiring, it was just crass and stupid. If we win I'll take you on a trip. How nice. (I liked Tre's summation of it).

Jadine was the only star of that team, closely followed by Tre.

That guy who was kicked out in the second round (whose name escapes me) won the final for Simon, Alan should have given him the job instead.

Simon was the better apprentice compared to Kristina though, as was mentioned in the show, she's already the finished article and isn't really going to be able to add anything new to Alan's team/company. Simon's one for the future, you could tell he was the one that most wanted the job too.