IGNORED

Skate 2 by EA

BBBBBB

New Video! :D

Some of these lines took ages to get properly. Some especially because of NPCs getting in the way at just the wrong moment. Please let me know what you think :).

Nice dude! I like how you try and do more 'realistic' look skate vids, with little, cool looking tricks. I just try and do the most impossible things ever :lol:

Also, you nicked at least 3 of those ideas for lines from me :wub:

(:o)

This game is amazing.

Nice dude! I like how you try and do more 'realistic' look skate vids, with little, cool looking tricks. I just try and do the most impossible things ever :)

Also, you nicked at least 3 of those ideas for lines from me :wub:

(:D)

This game is amazing.

I nicked two, I think you'll find :o. The swirly blue thing and the two quarter pipes at the art gallery. Which was the third?

I sent my brother a video clip of the X-Games ramp in Skate the other day, and he sent me back this Youtube vid. It's a real life clip of somebody slamming HARD on that ramp. The guy apparently got up and walked away after a while, although it's not shown on this clip.

Not for the faint of heart: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4ewAk0FRZ0

I love the way that playing Skate doesn't make my knees hurt. It's like being 15 again!

I nicked two, I think you'll find :lol:. The swirly blue thing and the two quarter pipes at the art gallery. Which was the third?

The bit close to the start, starts at 13seconds :D (check the #1 link in my sig for teh proofs!!)

I don't really care though! I hope your angry angry face now becomes a smiley one :)

I haven't actually managed to get to my uploaded videos yet. The site just doesn't seem to let me link my accounts together. Quite annoying really.

EA are useless at this. FIFA 08 has a similar feature which doesn't seem to work at all. The upload always fails.

Can't get my gamertag linked to my EA account either. Flippin' annoying. Keeps telling me it's sent me an email, but it aint.

Same thing for me, I've asked for the email several times now and nothing.

Hereticboy, that video is fucking brilliant. I was going to start on Halo tonight but you've convinced me it's Skate once more :wub:

can not do one of the skateboard mag photos its the one near the regs shop you have to mannual onto a ledge then gap a street been trying it for hours just can not land in mannual (bloody hate the way to get into mannual) any advice would be great

Practise getting into a manual is all I can say. With enough practice, you should be able to snap your thumb into the manual position on command. You need to be about half way between the middle and the bottom, I think.

Practise getting into a manual is all I can say. With enough practice, you should be able to snap your thumb into the manual position on command. You need to be about half way between the middle and the bottom, I think.

ok will try that can do them fine then when i need to do them for the event it just does not happen

can not do one of the skateboard mag photos its the one near the regs shop you have to mannual onto a ledge then gap a street been trying it for hours just can not land in mannual (bloody hate the way to get into mannual) any advice would be great

i havent played it for a couple of days, but thats where i got up to. i'm not even really sure what i'm suppossed to do. i dont understand half the stuff in this game, so i end up just roaming around doing nothing much.

I've spent three hours trying to do a flipkick to manaul and all my progress is halted with the manual challenges. Flip kick- down then snap up to diag, then move right stick down slightly to manual? is this right??

To do a manual, tilt the right analogue stick slightly forwards or backwards (forwards for nose manual, back for a regular kind). It mentions this in the first manual tutorial, but anyway, you have to keep it in the exact position to keep it in manual, and if you're coming from a jump into a manual, you need to press the stick using the same amount of pressure/sensitivity, instead of forcing it all the way forward or back.