IGNORED

South Park

Beertiger

I thought the third part of the Black Friday trilogy was absolutely astounding. Best South Park in ages, these three. The answer to the question "Some people might say that eating your child is not very... Christmassy. What would you say to them?" is one of the funniest things I've seen in ages.

The culturally relevant, highly poignant and deeply damning indictment of our society at the end of the show was a bit lacking?

Yeah, I agree. I thought that ending was the highlight of the episode and really summed up where society mostly sits on the issue of self image, damning and powerful without a single word needing to be spoken. It was really well done.

I need it get back into this. Watched the WoW episode a few years back and loved it but haven't watched anything since. Mad to think back on how huge this show used to be over here. Remember at Uni everyone would watch it religiously and had at least one stuffed toy.

• 9 months later...