IGNORED

South Park

Beertiger

• 2 weeks later...

It's not so much that the theme wasn't strong enough, it's that the world went to shit and drove off a cliff. The past few episodes clearly weren't what they were steering toward and they're as dejected and confused as the rest of us. You can't satirise a reality that sounds fake every morning that you wake up.

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thought this series hasn't been too bad. The first few were nothing special but i really enjoyed the bunch i watched last night (ep5-9) and it is definatly much better when they are not trying to do an episode based on current affairs. Being in the UK i think a lot of this stuff just goes over my head so it's nice to fully understand the episodes.

Just one to go, shame it's only 10 episodes per series now but there is the game still to play i guess...

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I getting really tired of South Park its almost devoid of laughs now.  It went downhill the moment they changed the format to follow a overarching story-line.   There is little opportunity for the amazing standalone episodes of the past and feels stale and rigid to me.

21 hours ago, marcus said:

I getting really tired of South Park its almost devoid of laughs now.  It went downhill the moment they changed the format to follow a overarching story-line.   There is little opportunity for the amazing standalone episodes of the past and feels stale and rigid to me.

They ditched that 2 season ago.

Its utterly true aswell! We had and saw so many near misses with pedestrians and cars all over North Western USA. They just get dumped when the time runs out too, i wonder if somebody collects them after a time period or they are just left 'til someone uses them?

• 2 weeks later...