Wasn't he just asked to do it at the last minute rather than volunteering? I can't really remember, I'm sure it was something like that though.

Rob stepped in at the last minute to help me out after a couple of BIG NAME withdrawals and some incompetent planning on my part, so he didn't get much of a chance to prepare -- but the session was really well received and I honestly believe it wouldn't have gone so well without his contribution. Sorry you didn't enjoy it linkster, but we'll try and do better next time, promise. And have a scoring system which isn't broken and amateurish, and a host who's a little older and wiser and more organised. xx

It was Okami.

I bear no grudges though, OLL is pure brilliance. Besides, my entry was exceptionally short ( as I sent it from a mobile phone on a train at the time ) so maybe I never deserved it...

Right, email Rob. He'll send you a game AND something special. Maybe we'll get Ann to do a drawing for you. What would you like? Something videogame related.

I did once. Then thought it rude to email again asking for a prize considering we don't have to pay to get the show. I will.

Anything by Ann I would cherish. :)

Anything that displaces the horrific 1Up crew from the top of any chart deserves to be carried through the streets on bare shoulders.

I don't think it reflects well on me, but I look forward to 1up yours every week. When I first tuned in I was horrified by their ignorant fratboy schtick: the homophobic dick jokes put me right off. I kind of ignore all that now. Garnett is an idiot. Shane is a cock. Luke is a cunt. I quite like the British bloke. But put them all together and they've got a bit of chemistry, and they get decent access to publishers and developers for information on upcoming games that I wouldn't otherwise hear. Most other gaming podcasts sound like they're being made by hostages recording them under duress. If you think 1up is bad you should try listening to the IGN podcasts. Truly awful.

can i pick up the radio show somehow in milton keynes? is it on DAB or something?

Not really. It'd be much easier to get the podcast. You can get the latest edition here, or you can get all the old ones here. If you've got iTunes, or Juice, or some other podcast receiver, you can get it as a subscription in various formats from http://www.onelifeleft.com/.

EDIT: I seem to remember you didn't really know what a podcast was before: I just want to make it clear that you don't need iTunes or an iPod to listen to one! Anything that can play an mp3 will do.

I'll get Ms. Snac-Man to bake you a cake.

I take it I can infer you like pink and yellow ones?

No cake is needed. Just more instructions on how to make various gaming related snacks in her usual delivery method would be fine!

Not really. It'd be much easier to get the podcast. You can get the latest edition here, or you can get all the old ones here. If you've got iTunes, or Juice, or some other podcast receiver, you can get it as a subscription in various formats from http://www.onelifeleft.com/.

EDIT: I seem to remember you didn't really know what a podcast was before: I just want to make it clear that you don't need iTunes or an iPod to listen to one! Anything that can play an mp3 will do.

hahaha, yeah don't worry i'm a regular to the OLL podcast and enjoy listening at work on my Vision M!

What I didn’t know was how to set up a real podcast to host mine and Michaels. but thats sorted now thanks to the lovely strawp!

I did once. Then thought it rude to email again asking for a prize considering we don't have to pay to get the show. I will.

Anything by Ann I would cherish. :)

Ah! The Okami stuff only just arrived a few days ago after weeks of bugging Capcom. The good news is that the tshirts are lovely. I'll send you a game and a tshirt if you email me your address again.

I should have replied sooner but...umm...some excuse. I'm sorry about that.

Do you want a boy's tshirt or a girl one? robATonelifeleft.com

Also, Develop: I'm not very good at arguing so tried to do joking instead. It's hard to argue with things you wholeheartedly agree with and it was confusing that people would come up with a title then make their speech only vaguely related to it. Which are all excuses. Should we be there this year (and I don't think it's been announced yet) it'll be a more Howells-friendly setup.

And it'll have Ann.

Thanks for being nice everyone.

hahaha, yeah don't worry I'm a regular to the OLL podcast and enjoy listening at work on my Vision M!

What I didn't know was how to set up a real podcast to host mine and Michaels. But thats sorted now thanks to the lovely strawp!

Cool. Sorry if I patronised you, mate. Long time no see, anyway. Give me a bell or a PM or something if you're going to be in London.

Cool. Sorry if I patronised you, mate. Long time no see, anyway. Give me a bell or a PM or something if you're going to be in London.

You can patronise me all you want baby!

Yeah far too long, but moveing back down soon so i'm sure we'll meet again in the not too distant future!