IGNORED

Rock Band!

Strawp

The official Rock Band forums... am I missing something, or is it impossible to retrieve your username? I forgot mine, and my password, and although I can reset my password, I can't log in because I don't know my username. And I can't register again because my email address is already in use by my account that I can't access because it won't tell me what my username is!!

Also, it appears to think that no-one outside of the United States exists. :huh:

EDIT: Found it. It's in the first line of the email. :rolleyes:

Hey gang,

Here's the DLC announcement for the week of 12/22! PS3 content should be hitting a little early because of the holiday this week, so enjoy your early presents! There's some great family friendly tracks coming out so be sure to check them out in LEGO Rock Band if you log in any play time with the family this week.

Available on Xbox 360, Wii and PlayStation 3 system (Dec. 22):

Weezer – “(If You’re Wondering If I Want You To) I Want You To” +

Weezer – “Beverly Hills”

Weezer – “Let It All Hang Out”

Limp Bizkit – “Build a Bridge” +

The Offspring – “A Lot Like Me” +

Yellowcard – “Ocean Avenue” +

(All tracks are original master recordings)

These tracks will be available for purchase as “Weezer Pack 03” as well as individual tracks on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 system, and as individual tracks on Wii. Tracks marked with a “+” are also available in the family-friendly LEGO Rock Band Music Store on Xbox 360 and PlayStation3.

Price:

$1.99 USD, £.99 UK, €1.49 EU (160 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360) per track

$5.49, £2.49 UK, €3.99 EU (440 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360) for “Weezer Pack 03”

$2.00 USD (200 Wii Points™) per track

Only major problems with the Wii version(s) are the lack of export option on the spin-off games and track packs, so if you're planning on building up a large library of songs, you'll be switching discs around (or sticking to the regular DLC).

Also, Rock Band 2 does not support SDHC cards, just regular SD, so you have a limit of 2GB for downloadable content. Nintendo also won't allow free songs, so you're missing out on four tracks.

Graphically, it's a reasonable port. The Beatles one actually looks very nice on the Wii.

Only major problems with the Wii version(s) are the lack of export option on the spin-off games and track packs, so if you're planning on building up a large library of songs, you'll be switching discs around (or sticking to the regular DLC).

Also, Rock Band 2 does not support SDHC cards, just regular SD, so you have a limit of 2GB for downloadable content. Nintendo also won't allow free songs, so you're missing out on four tracks.

Graphically, it's a reasonable port. The Beatles one actually looks very nice on the Wii.

Thanks, that's what I was hoping for really!

Hey gang,

We're getting a jump on the DLC announcement to beat the holiday, so here's the news a day early! The temporary exclusives from the Country Track Pack are finally making their way into the regular Rock Band library! Enjoy these tracks, enjoy the artists coming to the platform for the first time, enjoy the increasing diversity in the RB set list!

Available on Xbox 360 and Wii (Dec. 29) and PlayStation 3 system (Jan. 7):

Alan Jackson – “Good Time”

Cross Canadian Ragweed – “Cry Lonely”

Jason Aldean – “She’s Country”

Keith Urban – “I Told You So”

Kenny Rogers – “The Gambler”

Martina McBride – “This One’s For the Girls”

Shania Twain – “Any Man of Mine”

(All tracks are original master recordings)

These tracks will be available for purchase as “Going Country Pack 02” as well as individual tracks on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 system, and as individual tracks on Wii.

Price:

$1.99 USD, £.99 UK, €1.49 EU (160 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360) per track

$10.99, £4.99 UK, €7.99 EU (880 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360) for “Going Country Pack 02”

$2.00 USD (200 Wii Points™) per track

Merry Christmas :(

Cheeky request...

Would anyone be willing to lend me their copy of Rock Band (360) so that I could export the tracks to play with RB2?

Would be more than happy to pay for P&P both ways of course. Drop me a PM if you're feeling festively generous!

We're getting some Paul McCartney stuff the week following the country pack:

Available: January 5 (January 7 on PS3)

Paul McCartney: New York City Pack 01 (440 / $5.49)*:

* "Band on the Run (live)" (160 / 200 Wii Points / $1.99)

* "Jet (live)" (160 / 200 Wii Points / $1.99)

* "Sing the Changes (live)" (160 / 200 Wii Points / $1.99)

http://www.joystiq.com/2009/12/24/rock-ban...band/#continued

Woo