The Man Utd Thread

freds fuckin wank. hes gota be near the top of the get shot of list!

an de gea has been really rather poor for the last few weeks! wants more money! not worth the money hes on now at this moment!

Well... that's the game done with then. Apologies to all the temporary United fans.

Whisper it... but De Gea has been poor of late. Beaten at his near post for the second time this game. I thought the shot for the first should've been blocked, but saving a low shot with his foot would usually be his bread and butter.

2 minutes ago, 5R7 said:

id drop de gea, at least a week, stick romero in, why not!...actaully...id drop half the team and stick the potential kids in for the next 3 games!

If the chance of finishing 4th has gone I'd totally agree. 

Give the kids a taste of PL footy before next year 

7th loss in the last 9 games. That wouldn't be acceptable for a team struggling in the relegation battle, never mind one looking for a Champions League spot. It's absolutely disgraceful and just shows how much work is needed to get things right again.

The way we started has to be seen as a positive though, given how shite we were against Everton. At least there was a reaction. We're just not nearly as good as City right now. Particularly our midfield was a couple of classes below today. Take Herrera out of the team and our centre is just so soft. Maybe McTominay could've been useful today. Need to have a midfield with a good balance and quality next season - surely a task that's going to be all the more difficult if we're not in the CL.

Will be interesting to see what the midfield is. Herrera may be available, but I think it would be unusual if he starts for us again.

Chelsea's form is better, but we're at home. At the same time, our attack is completely out of sorts. Need to decide whether to persist with Martial.

So 4-0 obviously.

If Herrera plays as the holding midfielder hopefully Pogba can join in the attack and give us more threat up front.

Then again, I might win the lottery and Scarlett Johansson will knock on my front door later and tell me I'm the man of her dreams and she's kept her Black Widow costume from the Avengers films. 

Today has to be the day that these players show what the club means to them. Unbelievably, that champions league spot is still up for grabs, so they should be doing everything they can to try and get it.

I have little faith that will happen though and we’ll see another lazy, blasé performance. I hope I’m wrong.