rllmuk
Pixelbark

The Man Utd Thread

1 minute ago, Gabzy said:

He's waaaaay better than Pereira. Improving all the time.

I struggle to see what Pereira does well or brings to the team. Will be an Everton player next season. Probably.

I'm really glad that Dele Alli goal wasn't chalked off. Goal of the season, I reckon. It's like something Dennis Bergkamp would do. 

Rashford behind Greenwood works a lot better than Rashford up front. If Martial is out, I think we have to go that way rather than something like Lingard or Pereira on the wing and Rashford leading the line. It's kind of set up for a Greenwood winner against City, actually... 

Who knows, I wouldn't mind him leaving for Madrid in January. Theres no point in keeping a player that wants to play for another club. Its not fair to him and its not fair to our squad. I hope we get to sell him and at the same time patch up our midfield. Speaking on transfer windows I do hope we get Haaland, he seems like the type of mad lad we need at the moment. 

Cant wait for today's game and I'm super exited :omg: 

On one hand I think City is going to score an early goal and then just press cruise control and dominate us for 70 minutes,  on the other hand I'm kinda hopeful as we tend to do better against stronger teams. Either City win 4-2 or we win 2-1 :sherlock:

• Upvote 1

so what do we think 3/4-nill? ...to city lol

And Haaland would be interesting...but...if that release clause is true, everyone is going to be going for him! although, Ole already knows him, so that may help

And i've said it before, sell pogba, buy grealish. of course, villa would want an extortionate amount for him...

Update this post with the line up.

Capture.thumb.JPG.02f68a3860e90ea84280635e0e4a1acf.JPG

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, 5R7 said:

so what do we think 3/4-nill? ...to city lol

Thats my gut reaction, but then I gather my faith and become more optimistic :blah:

I'm a Utd fan, have been since I was old enough to know what football was.

That doesn't mean I haven't pulled my 3 players (Wan Bissaka, Maguire & James) from my FPL team for this game.

Should I post my Han Solo gif again?

This is like the Spurs game. We should be several goals up but we've only got one. I wonder if this time the missed chances will come back to haunt us. 

Breaking news it's 2-0!  :D