rllmuk
ThePixelbarks

The Man Utd Thread

Couldn’t agree more. Those figures in the graphics are properly shocking.

Hopefully more people will call out Woodward, the board and the Glasers. 

2 minutes ago, Stevie said:

Haven’t they been doing that for years. Ever since the green and gold campaign?

I just don’t get why they’re not looking at it from a business perspective. They might still be earning their dividends, but wouldn’t they be happier if they were even bigger? It makes no sense that they’re watching the club fall apart the way it is.

Neville was slightly vocal last year, but Keane of all people is holding back. I wish they would all speak out.  

1 hour ago, Stevie said:

They won't. You have people calling for ole out instead as if another manager will come in and do any better with a paper thin squad.

:rolleyes:

Until people protest with their wallets, they won't give a shit.

• Upvote 2

I won’t go to the matches any more. I refuse to pay the ticket prices, while they’re managing the club so badly. I just wish more people would take that stance.

• Upvote 4

I'm thinking of putting a cheeky fiver on Fernandes jointing somebody else on deadline day after our interest has been used to artificially jack up the price for the actual buyer.

You should put a bet on us not signing anybody as well, although I bet those odds aren’t really worth it.

14 hours ago, JPL said:

I won’t go to the matches any more. I refuse to pay the ticket prices, while they’re managing the club so badly. I just wish more people would take that stance.

Yeah, I’m not buying anymore merch.

• Upvote 1

Nice of Ole to come out and say he’s uncertain there’ll be any signings this window in his press conference this morning. Good work all round. :sealclap:

• Empathy 1

Barney Ronay on Football Weekly was insinuating that the shit will hit the fan when it’s revealed how Rashford initially did his back in. Anyone know what happened? 

team. guess that about as good as it gets...

Capture.thumb.JPG.5a97c76309af2c9321a7eeadce5b68ef.JPG

Fucks sake.  We've missed three chances from eight yards out and they've scored with an absolute miskick.

fucking nice one Phil! dumb ass.

fucked it now, cant break a team down can we.

We were always going to lose. Chelsea dropped points again yesterday, so it’s an inevitability we won’t close the gap.

Fucking hell. I'm never betting on your shower of shite again. 

• Empathy 1

at least the fog is making it harder to see!

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, APM said:

Should know better by now. Serves you right.

5 minutes ago, APM said:

HA! dumbass!

why the fuck didnt i bet on burnley! then at least the loss would have got summit!

What bollocks will Ole come out with after this? He is starting to sound like late era Houllier* or when we had Roy Hodgson. He isn't good enough for your club, but the powers that be backed themselves into a corner with him. I mean you likely won't be on the edge of oblivion like we were under H&G, but you need to make those changes from top to bottom. You are 5th due to everyone else tripping over themselves. Next season will be so much worse if it doesn't improve. 

*"We had more shots off target than anyone else". 

1 minute ago, bradigor said:

What bollocks will Ole come out with after this? He is starting to sound like late era Houllier* or when we had Roy Hodgson. He isn't good enough for your club, but the powers that be backed themselves into a corner with him. I mean you likely won't be on the edge of oblivion like we were under H&G, but you need to make those changes from top to bottom. You are 5th due to everyone else tripping over themselves. Next season will be so much worse if it doesn't improve. 

*"We had more shots off target than anyone else". 

"We go again next week"

• Upvote 1

Just now, Gabzy said:

"We go again next week"

The "We were in it until the last kick" stuff from the weekend must have been excruciating as United fans. 

3 minutes ago, bradigor said:

The "We were in it until the last kick" stuff from the weekend must have been excruciating as United fans. 

I couldn't even honestly tell you which part of this whole debacle is most excruciating. I can't even bring myself to blame Ole, and I can't blame the players out there. Just...a whole pile of depressing shit all round.