rllmuk
ThePixelbarks

The Man Utd Thread

Looks like we might get Ighalo on loan.  I don't know if he's declined while he's been playing in China, but he was class at Watford.  I'm not against it.

Apparently he had 33 in 82 appearances at Watford. Lacazette is on 32 in 82 for Arsenal.

Could be worse I guess? 

its desperation, it smacks of desperation, its pathetic, its NOT Utd!

*waits to eat words as he scores ALL the goal"

It smacks of desperation, but we’re desperate. We needed a striker, we got a striker.

I just can't wait to see dat scoop again. 

He comes with a sweet chant to the tune of 'Gold' by Spandau Ballet too. 

I actually thought when he was playing for Watford that he was destined for greater things, and that it was a shame he decided to go to China and play in a much inferior league.  Dunno, at least we got someone.

• Upvote 1

This makes me happy. He's had a tough time but he seems to be really turning a new leaf.

• Upvote 3

Chelsea have dropped points again today, so we really need to capitalise on that to be in with a chance of a top four finish. I feel like I say this every week, yet we aren’t any closer to them.

The fact the Chelsea have dropped points, clearly means we will too!

So Bruno, chucked straight in then!

84462291_10157284452967746_6384820948268

13 minutes ago, 5R7 said:

The fact the Chelsea have dropped points, clearly means we will too!

So Bruno, chucked straight in then!

84462291_10157284452967746_6384820948268

What better time to give him his debut than against his home country?

His first game and only had a training session or two with the team. I think hes going to be brilliant. 

Hopefully someone will compile a Fernandes vs Wolves individual highlights video so we can go through it in slow motion and try to identify the exact moment he regrets moving to United. 

joking, i’m optimistic he’ll shoot from outside the box and get the ball roughly within 10 feet of the goal, a new thrill for us. I am genuinely optimistic, a ball player who is confident. just watching United gets you down. I just want stuff to happen. 

• Upvote 1

What I like is how he's pointing, telling the players around him what to do. As a player making his debut having just made a step up from the Portuguese league to the Premier league, that's fantastic. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Stevie said:

I can watch Bissaka tackle all day. 

Good job because he can’t do much else :lol:

• Empathy 1

Did you post that just after he skinned their fullback and put in a beautiful cross to create the best chance of the match? 

• Upvote 3

They really don’t want 4th place (or even 5th now), do they?

6 minutes ago, feltmonkey said:

Did you post that just after he skinned their fullback and put in a beautiful cross to create the best chance of the match? 

Haha 5 seconds before. Fucking relieved that didn’t go in :lol:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, dizogg said:

Haha 5 seconds before. Fucking relieved that didn’t go in :lol:

Haha if it had then your hot take on Man Utd would have looked even more stupid than usual :lol:

19 minutes ago, spork said:

Haha if it had then your hot take on Man Utd would have looked even more stupid than usual :lol:

Not claiming to be making any hot takes, Man Utd are fucking shit and I’m just enjoying it :).

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, dizogg said:

Not claiming to be making any hot takes, Man Utd are fucking shit and I’m just enjoying it :).

Just here to troll. Got it! 

1 hour ago, dizogg said:

EuBaybbzll3uVVJLoxQj3jNnIYksxkKWaYaUj7K7

;):P

So, Bruno, looked quality! i mean lets be honest, alot of teams dont do well against wolves, but we looked a lot better!. Bruno, Pogba and a proper Dm would make for a great 433! Scotty aint really a Dm, hes more box-2-box

23 minutes ago, 5R7 said:

EuBaybbzll3uVVJLoxQj3jNnIYksxkKWaYaUj7K7

;):P

So, Bruno, looked quality! i mean lets be honest, alot of teams dont do well against wolves, but we looked a lot better!. Bruno, Pogba and a proper Dm would make for a great 433! Scotty aint really a Dm, hes more box-2-box

I think Fernandes is more likely to be the replacement for Pogba, not a partner. Everything seems to suggest he won't be staying at United much past this season.

1 hour ago, Adrock said:

I think Fernandes is more likely to be the replacement for Pogba, not a partner. Everything seems to suggest he won't be staying at United much past this season.

Nah, when Pogba goes in the summer we'll be using his transfer fee on a top quality replacement.

:unsure:

33 minutes ago, spork said:

Nah, when Pogba goes in the summer we'll be using his transfer fee on a top quality replacement.

:unsure:

...Florentino Luís?? ... seriously...we need that guy!