rllmuk
ThePixelbarks

The Man Utd Thread

ya know...lets hope pogba is looking at this thinking, bruno has improved us, i wanna play with him!

cos the pair of them, that would be summit!

• Upvote 1

God Bruno's passing is so good. If only we had more players who could finish them!

4 minutes ago, Gabzy said:

God Bruno's passing is so good. If only we had more players who could finish them!

there ya go lol

Watford making a strong argument against the idea that games are won and lost in midfield, at the moment. I do think they've been better in the middle of the park than us, but they've also just got a lot less quality at either end.

What’s this, we’re in fifth place? Only 3 points behind Chelsea?

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, feltmonkey said:

So we're in the Champions League places now, right?

Technically. Until City get their wallet out.

Yeah, I have a feeling that what will happen is we will finish 5th, and Man City will wriggle and bribe their way out of the punishment for the crimes they so obviously committed and we'll be back in the Eurovision League.

1 hour ago, 5R7 said:

ya know...lets hope pogba is looking at this thinking, bruno has improved us, i wanna play with him!

cos the pair of them, that would be summit!

I was thinking that. Okay maybe we're not going to have Pogba in the team past this summer, but presumably he wants to be fit and in form for the Euros. We might need him in the push for top four, certainly if we're fighting on other fronts too. We can't rely on other teams fucking up, on or off the pitch, to qualify for the Champions League.

Some journalists think City will be banned for just one season. There's a reason why it's 2, but they think it's also so they can reduce it but still punish them. They don't think Uefa will want to back down on this. Guardiola will stay out of loyalty and the players won't mind about one season out, neither will new signings be discouraged. If it's next season, it gives them more focus to win the league back at least. So in all it's just a gift from City to United. 

what the actual fuck was with that VAR check!?! the guy made a keepers save lol

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, 5R7 said:

what the actual fuck was with that VAR check!?! the guy made a keepers save lol

Aye. 

We just witnessed a Man Utd player pass the ball into the six yard box and not only was there actually a striker there, he didn't sky it over from a few yards out. Unbelievable! 

:omg:

• Upvote 1

hang on....we're playing a team that is sitting deep to defend, and are actually taking them apart!?! having mata and bruno seems to work well!

I mean, yeah they only have ten men, but they were still doing the same thing then!

3 minutes ago, spork said:

We just witnessed a Man Utd player pass the ball into the six yard box and not only was there actually a striker there, he didn't sky it over from a few yards out. Unbelievable! 

:omg:

Until I see this with my own eyes I will not believe it happened. 

I'm excited to witness it!!

Well, if someone had "Fred goal, assisted by Lingard" on a betting slip, they're a millionaire now.