rllmuk
ThePixelbarks

The Man Utd Thread

Lingard one of the few premier league footballers who doesn't live with a professional hair stylist, I see.

1 minute ago, Liamness said:

Lingard one of the few premier league footballers who doesn't live with a professional hair stylist, I see.

I came here to post the exact same thing.

Bailly has looked pretty rusty and Dalot hasn't given him much protection - I guess that's the logic behind bringing Williams on. Should shore up that side.

Unbelievable Jeff! lol

edit: this was at the clearance...not the shit goal we jut conceded, that was poor all round

Can't say that isn't deserved. *edit* okay apparently you can, but I disagree, Norwich have been the better side so far imo

Does this mean we might have an extra 30 minutes of this?

11 minutes ago, Liamness said:

Can't say that isn't deserved. *edit* okay apparently you can, but I disagree, Norwich have been the better side so far imo

I agree that Norwich have been by far the better side, but I kind of think they've been rubbish.  On reflection yeah, they definitely deserved it.  I take it back.

I don't think you can argue with that red card.  He was clean through 18 yards out and was cynically taken out.

Alright, maybe instead of "better" I should've said "less bad".

Probably the right decision from the Norwich player's POV - if Ighalo gets on the end of that ball he probably wins the game for us.

At least we've got 4 players on the pitch we know can take penalties, plus we won't have to see Phil Jones take one.

somebody needs to just shoot, too much passing it round!

I went for a walk at the start of this, I've done just shy of 15Km, and that was the least painful part, listening to this on 5Live is killing me, how have we not been better than this? :-(

And to top it off, the only other person in the office building today is a fucking Norwich supporter, I'm NEVER going ...Oh... they just scored :-)

• Upvote 2

Look how quickly Norwich can take goal kicks now!

• Upvote 2

14 unbeaten too! well, in all comps lol

• Upvote 1