The Man Utd Thread

Why are Grenada rolling about? It's their own time they're wasting.

I guess they've worked out that this ref is a bit easily fooled and are trying to get our entire team ruled out of the second leg on yellow cards.

Yeah, that second goal could be vital. The psychological effect on Grenada being 2-0 down going to Old Trafford will make a difference.

Who do we have available for the second leg? Who's suspended? Shaw, Maguire, who else?

10 minutes ago, feltmonkey said:

Still not sure what that penalty was for, to be honest.

Given what Granada got through the match, couldn't care less. Ref was lousy all night.

Good job those suspensions have lined up, as it's the only chance they'd get a full ninety off. Ole's ran them into the ground and it's starting to show.

Hopefully he'll get the footballers on for the second-leg, much as Fergie often did. Donny, Johnny Kills if he's up to it. Steady as she goes.

Why is Scholes saying the problem with United is that we haven't had a front three that scored 60-70 goals in recent years? Last season, Rashford, Martial, and Greenwood scored 62 between them.

amsuing paper talk this morning "West Ham will tell Manchester United to forget any plans to offer Jesse Lingard as part of a deal to sign Declan Rice." ...lingard then goes to score two more goals lol

At this rate, they will be offering Rice FOR lingard lol

Just now, 5R7 said:

amsuing paper talk this morning "West Ham will tell Manchester United to forget any plans to offer Jesse Lingard as part of a deal to sign Declan Rice." ...lingard then goes to score two more goals lol

At this rate, they will be offering Rice FOR lingard lol

Yeah, they're literally shitting it now, they know they need to keep Jessie, as he's done so well that other clubs will be interested in retaining his sservices, so I think they were trying to put on a brave face and maybe making it look like a harder job to achieve getting Rice from them. But the Jessie bangs two in and helps with that 3rd goal, Rice better turn up, I've got a bet on with my Spurs following mate from the office next door, it started as a tenner on Utd to finish higher than Spurs in the league, when Spurs were top ;)  It's progressed now to double or quits, that Rice won't leave West Ham for a club outside of London, I ocul dbe on for £20 here :-p

1 minute ago, Gabzy said:

Henderson official league keeper!

De Gea winning us the Europa, told ya ;)  Henderson getting games in the Prem doesn't matter too much, so long as we don't fuck up big time, top 4 is nailed on, so Henderson gets a run out and De Gea gets to lift a trophy :)