The Man Utd Thread

ThePixelbarks

I'll be gutted if Cavani decides to leave. Understandable if he does of course, but he's been so good for us (and for young players around him, especially Greenwood).

of fuck off with that bullshit yellow!? pogba gets fouled, then uses his arm to stop somebody fouling him again! and the ref books him,. fucking shite.

Really want to see Pogba taken off at half time. We cannot risk losing him for the semi final. Also would be good to give DvB a full 45 mins (not that I expect much from him..)

De Gea stop being such a chicken!! God damn I hate it so much when he's clearly too scared to throw himself and catch the ball. Just unnecessary risks.

On 11/04/2021 at 15:27, MikeBeaver said:

Yeah, they're literally shitting it now, they know they need to keep Jessie, as he's done so well that other clubs will be interested in retaining his sservices, so I think they were trying to put on a brave face and maybe making it look like a harder job to achieve getting Rice from them. But the Jessie bangs two in and helps with that 3rd goal, Rice better turn up, I've got a bet on with my Spurs following mate from the office next door, it started as a tenner on Utd to finish higher than Spurs in the league, when Spurs were top ;)  It's progressed now to double or quits, that Rice won't leave West Ham for a club outside of London, I ocul dbe on for £20 here :-p

You’re going to owe me £10 though remember...

Spanish comentary... does NOT dissapoint, Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll :omg:

5 minutes ago, feltmonkey said:

He's always injured these days, unfortunately.  :(  I doubt he'll play.

Probably a good thing for us, he'll have a point to prove, like Dalot did when we played Milan, the fewer players with talent they have the better ;)

I guess the thinking is it’s going to be a physical game so Mctominay is an obvious starter over Mata and VDB. Same reason little Diallo isn’t even on the bench.

We’ve also got the bonus of having Pogba and Bruno on the pitch so the usual issue with lack of creativity from Fred and Mctom is lessened a bit. 

Bets on which Burnley player is going to score the first goal of the match? :omg:

40 minutes ago, spork said:

I guess the thinking is it’s going to be a physical game so Mctominay is an obvious starter over Mata and VDB. Same reason little Diallo isn’t even on the bench.

We’ve also got the bonus of having Pogba and Bruno on the pitch so the usual issue with lack of creativity from Fred and Mctom is lessened a bit. 

Bets on which Burnley player is going to score the first goal of the match? :omg:

so...wood then...

Am I missing something, are there different foul rules in penalty areas which make the Burnley player studding up Henderson with both feet (not touching the ball at all) not a card?