The Man Utd Thread

ThePixelbarks

Justice really.

Not because it shouldn't have been a penalty, but because of the two clear ones before.

Surprising that West Ham didn't learn from England's mistake in the Euros. Never send a guy on specifically to take a penalty.

Still thinking about the game yesterday, what a rollercoaster at the end! That's why I love football!

Really pleased for De Gea, hope that helps his confidence! Also for Jesse! 

Also, the refereeing was pretty hilarious yesterday! Imo Ronaldo should have been given two penalties and Soucek one, that was a bit of an obvious one by Wan Bissaka. Only thing I can think is he slipped oddly. 😅

7 minutes ago, GamesGamesGames said:

It'll be interesting to watch, but I'm not convinced Ole should be making quite so many changes in a tournament United should be looking to win.

priorities elsewere!

id like "this" team to win, so that "this" team gets another game!

christ, telles wrong sided completly there!

Be glad when we get Williams and Laird back next season as alts...well...laird may take AWB's place if he carries on the way he's started!

that was fucking pathetic

Phil Jones wouldnt have backed away there! he'd have dived in....and fucked himself up! Fuck it, lets get Phil on now! lindelof and bauley have never worked.

Decent half overall. Can't be bothered knocking Martial for his failings as a back to goal number 9. Same with Pogba as a defensive midfielder - not their roles, blame the coaches.

Wouldn't change any personnel. Definitely would shift Martial left and give Lingard a free role up top. Reckon United should turn this around with a bit to spare.

13 minutes ago, Gabzy said:

Whyyyy is Cavani not on the bench? Martial is such a waste of space up front on his own.

"muscle strain"...apparently...

i mean Greenwood would be the obvious choice, but i would quite like to see Elanga...although, hes best when he can run at people, and there isnt very much space. This is the game where have a clinical finisher would help!

I also really wanna see Donny moved into the "A" team, and played with Scotty, as, i dunno, i just think it might work, as he seems to be getting more "imposing", in his work ethic, he's putting the boot in, and then trying stuff. And with a more energetic partner, that might well work!

44 minutes ago, Gabzy said:

Whyyyy is Cavani not on the bench? Martial is such a waste of space up front on his own.

I read something saying this will be the 18th (or so?) game he's missed for us due to fitness issues.