IGNORED

The old Man Utd Thread

ThePixelbarks

Chu Chu, you don't need to quote me every time, especially when I'm the post directly above you.

Besides, it's about time you went into hibernation again. You obviously haven't grown up. 

11 hours ago, tbb said:

Chu Chu, you don't need to quote me every time, especially when I'm the post directly above you.

Besides, it's about time you went into hibernation again. You obviously haven't grown up. 

Mate... honestly... if you think I'm not grown up because I disagree with your opinion on Man Utd then maybe you should consider going into hibernation!

No, it's because your attitude hasn't changed. I'm just surprised you're not finishing every sentence with a 'lol'.

You should take a leaf out of @dizogg's book. He comes into the thread spouting about how Man Utd are shite and he even gets the odd pos rep. Why? Because he's a good poster. Sure he says the odd silly thing and has big ears but he's still respected. You on the other hand are not. You've never made a decent contribution and even now you're just picking up where you left off when you last posted on here when you were 12. If you're serious about contributing then think more about what you're posting and what you've been warned for in the past.

• 2 weeks later...

Hes a prick? Maybe its that simple? On 606 some guy said it was the interviewers fault because of the way he spoke lifting his tone of voice making it sound like a question rather than a statement. Or some bullshit like that. Anyway, it must take a lot of energy to be so horrible in an interview like that. How long after the final whistle do the interviews take place? Straight away or after theyve been and had a shower or whatever?

10 minutes ago, Majora said:

I find it hard to believe he's not good enough based on what we've seen of him when he's been fit to be honest. It's not like Mourinho doesn't have form for freezing players out for no good reason.

And in the case of Shaw, he actually has a good - good in Mourinho's head, anyway - reason: Shaw snubbed him and Chelsea to go to United a few years ago. Tinfoil hat stuff, perhaps, but I wouldn't put it past Mourinho to be that petty.

that 's just rediculous to think as being the reason.

maybe "not good enough" was the wrong phrase to use. but "not working hard enough" is entirely possible. Remember LVG froze him out becuase he was too fat. it's not beond the realm of possibility he just doesnt put the effort in, and we've seen JM this season say that the likes of Miki weren't ready.

Shaw shouldn't have any excuses. he's had since coming back from injury on 2nd Jan to work hard and be fit.  José obviously doesnt think he's doing the business.

Extremely uncharacteristic of Rojo to be passive like that, shit goal to concede.

This would lift Everton above us on the table. We have two games in hand on them so it's more about making sure the "6th" meme stays dead. At least the bench is strong, we can change things.

Thank god for that. Don't think there's time for another, even if we were playing better...

We need video refs in this football, the margins at the top level are so fine, it's unreasonable to expect men jogging on the sidelines with flags to make accurate assessments. The trials in other competitions proves it doesn't upset the flow of the game.