IGNORED

The old Man Utd Thread

ThePixelbarks

Such is the reason I rarely go to matches anymore. I'd rather just sit in the comfort of my own home than be surrounded by complete cunts for a couple of hours.

They should introduce a law for when a missile gets thrown on the pitch the other team automatically gets a penalty.

They should introduce a law for when a missile gets thrown on the pitch the other team automatically gets a penalty.

That would be amazing - the number of fans sneaking into the other teams crowds with multiple objects stuck up their top.

Match of the day would be alright with a shit load of goals

In an ideal world. Although I'm sure you'd find Utd fans sitting in the City end and Vice Versa...

What a brilliant clearance! Rooney was waiting for that, very hard for him to get that over his own net.

I'd characterise City's approach as coupling a very destructive midfield with pace up front. Looks like Ireland's coming on, so maybe this is about to change?

I did think that, but would a rival fan even risk it? They'd get spotted by the other fans and get raped to death.

Happens all the time when people can't get tickets to their own end. They generally have to sit pretty quiet though :)