The old Man Utd Thread

ThePixelbarks

:)

He has always been very dependable, and adaptable. Nothing's a stretch for him.

*glourious achievements of Big John now shown below*

Hopefully one day I will be able to edit this, and add a video or two of his great man-management, and tactical substitutions.

Mourinho, fo' sho'.

I'm really pleased with Nani getting a new contract, he's deserved it this season. Can't say I'm not a bit surprised, given his outburst to the media a while back about SAF not playing him and stuff. I'm glad they're past it though, he's continually developing into a better player and I expect him to be tremendous within a season or two.

Regarding sick note Hargreaves, well.. what a waste of money.

Was a few years ago, we tonked Spurs 4-0 and then VDS got injured after we'd used all our subs IIRC.

I think he played about the last 15 minutes in goal and Robbie Keane still couldn't score.

Wasn't Rio going to go in first before everyone realised he might be more useful out in defence?

ROONEY FIT FOR REEBOK BATTLE

Wayne Rooney is fit and available for selection at Bolton Wanderers on Saturday, contary to press reports that he has a troublesome knee injury. The United striker is in flying form, with 18 goals in his last 15 games, and he could again lead the line for the Reds at the Reebok Stadium.

"Wayne is fit and there's nothing wrong with his knee," said Sir Alex on Friday, answering media questions about the striker's fitness.

"Paul Scholes is okay again after an ankle knock and Ryan is a further week on with his training. Whether I start him or not is another matter. But his and Scholes' experience is invaluable at this time of year.

From the United email.