The old Man Utd Thread

ThePixelbarks

That was VDS fault, the ref can let them play it quickly.

Apparently Rooney has a bruised foot and Rio 'felt' his groin yesterday so there wasn't any point risking them with the run of games we've got over the next couple of weeks.

cant believe the amount of empty seats in the stand. Would have looked at a ticket if I had known. Bolton is not that far from me.

Lesson learnt for next season then me thinks....

The commentators mentioned that because Utd away fans like to stand throughout the whole game, for safety reasons Bolton had to leave a section of the stand empty. 3000 seats in all.

The commentators mentioned that because Utd away fans like to stand throughout the whole game, for safety reasons Bolton had to leave a section of the stand empty. 3000 seats in all.

3000 seats, thats nuts just for safety reasons. Not to worry, but thanks for letting me know

I don't understand how it makes anything safer either as all the empty seats are together in one block.

Anyway, back to the game. We seem to be pretty comfortable and dictating a lot of the play, but I'd like to see Berbs be a bit more selfish and play that lone striker role like Rooney has been this season. He's been dropping far too deep and leaving us with nobody up top when we get the break.

I'm not comfortable with the scoreline at the moment either, so the sooner we get another goal the happier I'll be.