The old Man Utd Thread

ThePixelbarks

The referee is a fucking clown. Some of the free kicks have been laughable at best.

We are playing the same as the Milan away leg, shit in defense/midfield but look capable of scoring every time we get the ball around their box.

Jesus, we've been complete shit since the goal went in. I thought Fergie might have sorted them out at half time but it doesn't look like it. We'll be lucky to get away with a draw if they carry on like this.

Fucking Neville looks like he's going in reverse. Ribery just took the complete piss yet again, it was a good job Nani was back to cover.

Dumb handshake from Neville, unlucky free deflection on a free kick that's never going in, and all square. Ah feck. I reckon this will give us a kick up the arse, though.

I don't, I reckon it'll give them the impetus to score another. Which they probably deserve after how shit we've been tonight. Oh, and can someone please put Nev out of his misery. What the fuck was he thinking for the handball?

Only what we deserved. It's been the worst I've seen us play in a while and Bayern deserve it. It's going to take a miracle at home to beat a team that seems to want it so much.

We were really bad so can't complain, Bayern definitely deserved to win that. They looked brighter and faster to every ball. At least we have an away goal but it's going to be hard work what with Chelsea coming up as well.