The old Man Utd Thread

ThePixelbarks

--------------VDS---------------

Neville---Rio----Vidic----Evra

------Scholes------Fletcher-----

-------------Park---------------

------Valencia-----Giggs-------

-----------Berbatov-------------

Subs: Kuszczak, Carrick, Nani, Rafael Da Silva, Macheda, Gibson, De Laet.

At least thats how I assume they will line up. Hopefully Neville playing means he won't be playing against bayern but I doubt it :).

Chelsea: Cech, Paulo Ferreira, Alex, Terry, Zhirkov, Joe Cole, Deco, Lampard, Mikel, Malouda, Anelka. Subs: Turnbull, Drogba, Ballack, Kalou, Sturridge, Belletti, Bruma.

I really fancy our chances against that midfield, Giggs should have some fun with Ferreira too. Why do they keep ongoing on about Drogba, his scoring record against us is terrible!?

Complete shite yet again. It was good to see Neville give up on Malouda then moan at everyone else when the goal went in. What a cunt.

In fact I'm struggling to see anyone who actually looks like they want this. It looks as one dimensional as Tuesday night; no creativity, no desire and now no Rooney to pull us out of the shit.

I didn't have much hope for this game in all fairness, but I thought they might have put a bit of effort in.

My prediction is a loss today, which loses us the Prem and a loss on Wednesday, which dumps us out of the Champions League.

For me; Nani on for Scholes, Rafael for Neville. We're losing on the flanks. Park, Giggs and Fletch as the midfield. I don't think any of our shortcomings have had much to do with missing Rooney, we've just been bad. If SAF makes the right decisions, we can still get a draw out of this though.

Everytime I have seen neville for the last season and a half I'm always thinking to myself 'This has to be the game where Fergie twigs that neville has lost it' and yet its a cert he will start on Wednesday night.

Whole team has looked shite tho to be fair.

For me; Nani on for Scholes, Rafael for Neville. We're losing on the flanks. Park, Giggs and Fletch as the midfield. I don't think any of our shortcomings have had much to do with missing Rooney, we've just been bad. If SAF makes the right decisions, we can still get a draw out of this though.

Can we? How many shots have we had on target?

We're looking solid at the back, and keeping the ball much better. I still think Scholes and Neville are the weak link, but we're working better as a team. Maybe holding the changes back until there are tired legs out there is smart.