The old Man Utd Thread

ThePixelbarks

If Rooney gets injured tonight and misses the world cup I think SAF will be the most hated man in England. Don't get me wrong, Man Utd pay his wages and can play him as they please.

No-one in this thread would give a shit if he misses the World Cup as long as he can play for us. I hope.

If Rooney gets injured tonight and misses the world cup I think SAF will be the most hated man in England. Don't get me wrong, Man Utd pay his wages and can play him as they please.

Haha who gives a crap.

Yeah. I mean Man Utd are probably one of the most hated teams in the country and lots of opposing fans think he's a cunt. I don't think it would change a great deal to be honest. There'd just be another reason to hate him is all.

Manchester United fans? Nope.

What you wouldn't mind that he would miss the rest of the season? And the Campion's League final (if you get there)

Judging by your performance against Chelsea without him, you should be more than upset if he's out for a while.

o/

Feeling rather relaxed about tonight now. Bench looks extremely strong too.

:rolleyes: . Bayern are a lot stronger than last week and Gibson in midfield is a big gamble, he doesn't offer you much going forward other than the odd shot going in and he's hardly good defensively. Also although Raf is an improvement on Neville he's still a liabilty.

What you wouldn't mind that he would miss the rest of the season? And the Campion's League final (if you get there)

Judging by your performance against Chelsea without him, you should be more than upset if he's out for a while.

We were talking about him missing the world cup. Regardless, I really doubt Fergie would be starting him tonight if he wasn't fit and ready. I'm sure he's more than aware of how much we need him for the remainder of the season.

We were talking about him missing the world cup. Regardless, I really doubt Fergie would be starting him tonight if he wasn't fit and ready. I'm sure he's more than aware of how much we need him for the remainder of the season.

Yes but if he misses the world cup by getting injured tonight then he'll be out for a long while.

Regardless, whent he summer comes round and you're supporting England in the world cup you'll be pissed if there is a big rooney shaped hole up front. And by that i mean Heskey.

Yes but if he misses the world cup by getting injured tonight then he'll be out for a long while.

Regardless, whent he summer comes round and you're supporting England in the world cup you'll be pissed if there is a big rooney shaped hole up front. And by that i mean Heskey.

Oh, I won't be supporting England. And Heskey is awesome :rolleyes:

These Madierans are firey no? :omg:

All the people I work with are massive RM fans, and they are looking forward to their big match this weekend. Early start today, so no drinks tonight. Bring it on tomorrow though :rolleyes: