The old Man Utd Thread

ThePixelbarks

I'm very concernced about that centre, it might be a bit soft for Wolves. I suppose they'll be playing their kids too. The back four is class, and shows the amazing depth we have in defence. Fabio doesn't get many games because of Evra's dominance, if he does well today I hope SAF considers giving him a go on the wing, given how thin we are there.

I have no idea who those last three lads on the subs bench are. The names ring a bell of course, but I couldn't tell you the first thing about them. I hope at least one or two get their introduction to the fans. Obertan looked a lot better against Stoke than he did against Buraspor, he was much more involved and his passing particularly was excellent. I still have no opinion whatsoever of Bebe, if I still can't tell you what he's good at after this game I will start to worry.

Where is everyone watching this tonight?

I only have a Mac with me tonight so am sopcast-less alas.

http://www.firstrow.net/watch/33915/1/watch-manchester-united-vs-wolverhampton-wanderers.html

You'll have a screen full of ads for 30 seconds, but all is well after that.

EDIT - They've killed that one. And the rest are shit.

Edited by Guest

Seems really low getting this player Bebe without even seeing him.

He's fucking massive, strong on the ball and has pace, but I can't say I've seen much evidence of good technique or a footballing brain. A winger will not survive at this club without good touch and vision. Hopefully it's just confidence, and he'll show he has the qualities required soon.

2049: Ok' date=' it's not exactly been a thriller at Old Trafford (to put it mildly) but[b'] we have seen quite a bit of Bebe. After a quiet start, he saw plenty of the ball and has been Manchester United's best player. Gabriel Obertan and Federico Macheda have not been anything like as impressive.

Thank god the second half was a bit more interesting!

Bebe was OK, ran hard and tried but gave the ball away far too often although once he gets used to playing at a much higher tempo he certainly looked like he could be useful. I actually thought Obertan looked better for the most part (albeit with an equally shit first touch at times) as he linked up a lot better and stopped running into blind alleys.

Anyway, Hernandez :wub: