The old Man Utd Thread

ThePixelbarks

Will be at the match tonight, sitting on my hands for if/when we score. A guy at work offered me £150 for my ticket, not a chance. Waited my whole life for this match. My home town team against my club.

Good luck with the Amputation required after 90 minutes!

Blackpool 0 - 9 Man Utd

So long as we prevent them from getting ideas above their station from a goal, sending off or something we'll be fine. Defence was amazing against Spurs and the way they play should let the boys at the front find some joy.

I'm hoping we'll absolutely slaughter them. Would be brilliant to dodge this potential banana skin by putting 5 past them.

Win/win then...just the way football is meant to be.

Hmm you know I'm sure the point of competition is actually to divide people into winners and losers.

A draw won't suffice. With Arsenal breathing down our necks and Chelsea looking like they're over their rough patch I want us to keep as much distance from them as possible, so we have a cushion when the fixtures start piling up.

So, we basically can't defend in the air if Rio isn't there, is that it? What a load of shite. Blackpool are playing tremendously, but then everyone and their dog knew they would so I don't see why our players are so surprised. Why Gibson is there instead of Anderson I really don't know. Needs change anyway, and fast.

So it looked like Ferguson switched the team to 4-4-2 after the first goal. The trouble with that is that it's meant Gibson is now out on the left, where he lacks the pace and distribution skill to be effective. I've not seen the substitutes, but if Anderson is one of them, he'd surely do better in that role.