IGNORED

The old Man Utd Thread

ThePixelbarks

Take a bow son, take a bow :)

I told you the boy would deliver, it was only a matter of time.

Another frustrating performance, copy paste of the previous 3, the only difference being we came away with the 3 points. And at this stage that is all that matters.

Relieved indeed.

Was definately our worst performance so far.

Rio was rubbish today! Almost as bad as Brown!

Actually so was Carrick.... and Tevez did.... well a great hiding act.

The one plus was Nani who is starting to show a lot of potential, he realy played his heart out and never tired. Just lacks a little bit of experience in making and recieving tackles and the like. :)

Bale was amazing for Spurs though, they've done well there. I feel slightly jealous again.

Carrick has been pretty terrible in the games I've seen this season. Slow to make a pass and when he does he usually just passes it backwards or to the side, and it's not like he's a good tackler. If he's not careful I could see him being dropped when our players start coming back from injury or suspension, with a midfield of Giggs/Nani, Hargreaves, Scholes, Ronaldo and Saha and Rooney up front.

_44080411_flyhigh300.jpg_44080382_nani416.jpg

Nani

:)

He's a big girls blouse though isn't he? He looks like the 90's never happend in his house. Smashing player shame we blew the transfer of him.

Going by his pre match interview Carrick doesn't seem to the most intelligent of people.

and going by the post match interview your managers been on the sauce.

Again.

I must say I thought Hargreaves looked to be playing well today - just what we needed last season really

Just wish we had a striker now as Tevez is looking decidely absent so far. Also I was expecting Anderson to be at least on the bench today, I want to see some more of him

I must say I thought Hargreaves looked to be playing well today - just what we needed last season really

Just wish we had a striker now as Tevez is looking decidely absent so far. Also I was expecting Anderson to be at least on the bench today, I want to see some more of him

He'll be ready for next week, along with Saha as well.

I was at OT so I didn't really see the penalty claim, but the replay shows it definitely hit Brown's shoulder. We were a bit piss poor last night, we seemed to have lost the will to counter attack, every attack was slow and always ended up with it being passed to the back four.

Its not fair to slate Tevez, he's a guy that needs the ball played in front of him, instead he's got his back to goal and he's having to control balls put high into the box, and the poor guys a fucking dwarf.

Nani had a quiet game but his goal was class. Evra and Hargreaves were the only decent players. Evra is just about everywhere and Hargreaves is solid as usual. The thing is that with Evra & Nani it was almost too easy to get the ball down the wings and into their half, so why they didn't whip balls in every the time is a mystery.

I'm starting ot think that Anderson will never be ready, that he's the new Kleberson. Saha should be back soon and it will change the team, Tevez will come alive.

Nani goal

I'd just like to leave this here for anyone who didn't get a chance to see it :unsure:

Great to see the celebration again hehe bet Sir Alex gave him a ticking off about that in the dressing room, especially with all the injuries we have at the moment.

Did anyone actually expect Solkjaer to make much of a contribution this season?

Well Ferguson must have done, he usually bangs on about needing four strikers for a season and after selling Smith and Rossi that left Ole, Tevez, Rooney and Saha?