The old Man Utd Thread

ThePixelbarks

This is the same guy who put in two corners that led to goals against us about a week ago, right? JUST MAKING SURE.

Not that it matters now anyway, seems to be off.

Yep, thats the same one.

I doubt we're going to buy him on the basis he can knock a corner in. Takes a bit more than that to make it at United.

I very much doubt it was on either.

Team is: Van der Sar, O'Shea, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra, Nani, Fletcher, Carrick, Giggs, Berbatov, Rooney. Subs: Lindegaard, Owen, Anderson, Smalling, Hernandez, Scholes, Fabio Da Silva.

Carrick is back then. Yay...

For me, Carrick is at the very least doing his job. Keeping it simple, mopping it up. You hardly notice him but that's probably a good thing. Fletch, on the other hand, has had a run of bad form. He's just been a little loose and sloppy, like his head's elsewhere. I hope he gets back to his best soon, we have a dearth of midfielders so not playing him really isn't an option.

Yeah, why does Anderson keep getting dropped when he's arguably been our form midfielder? I think I'd rather have him partnering Fletch than Carrick.

Think VDS took a quick free quick after seeing Rooney one on one with the defender. Rooney controlled brilliantly and slotted it home according to Five Live. Alan Greene said something along the lines of "that's the Rooney we love to watch for club and country".

Think VDS took a quick free quick after seeing Rooney one on one with the defender. Rooney controlled brilliantly and slotted it home according to Five Live. Alan Greene said something along the lines of "that's the Rooney we love to watch for club and country".

He didn't slot it, he thumped it over Friedel.