The old Man Utd Thread

ThePixelbarks

lol, who the fuck negged me? One of the things I love about Giggs is that, if there's only a couple of minutes left and we're winning, he will just run to the corner flag and protect the ball. If the pressure gets too much, he'll just kick it against an opposition player. It's not showboating, just pragmatism.

The bitters have come in here to neg. Could there be anything more pathetic? I cancelled out one on Jon's post (it said 'amazing' which clearly rubbed someone up the wrong way).

Ignore them mate. I get negged for breathing round here. They can't say anything anyway, they lost. And that was an amazing goal. There's simply no question about it.

All in all it was a great game though. City really played some great football at times. It's just that we took our chances better. It was far more entertaining than the reverse as well and Mancini stuck to his word by playing for the win, instead of defending deep.

Edited by Guest

The bitters have come in here to neg. Could there be anything more pathetic? I cancelled out one on Jon's post (it said 'amazing' which clearly rubbed someone up the wrong way).

Maybe Summerbe is a forumite :lol: Even my sister texted me to say he was being a cunt.

I missed the 'analysis' unfortunately, will it be repeated anywhere?

Yum.

All in all it was a great game though. City really played some great football at times. It's just that we took our chances better. It was far more entertaining than the reverse as well and Mancini stuck to his word by playing for the win, instead of defending deep.

Absolutely, they more than played their part in a bloody exciting game. I think we were worth the win, but it could've easily been different. If any good has come from City's money, it's that the rivalry now means something going both ways. As a result some of the recent derbies have been breathless, frantic affairs. Let's hope games like this becomes the rule, and the games like the bore draw at Eastlands the exception.

*edit*

I haven't seen the clip, but you can get the gist from Summerbee's Wikipedia page which is getting trashed.