IGNORED

The old Man Utd Thread

ThePixelbarks

I was quite impressed by Carrick falling over the ball in the build up to that too. Looks like that defeat at Chelsea has really spurred them on. Pathetic.

If it wasn't so pathetic it would be funny. United are terrible, even against such an average team they just look so poor and unimaginative.

As for Liverpool, while Suarez looks very good he's just another of their little pussies - grabbing Rafael's hair while he wasn't looking. Cowardly prick. It's great how Carragher's dangerous tackle was written off just because it was on Nani, nothing like football fan bias.

There's just no desire there, plain and simple. That rumoured £100 million that Fergue's got to spend in the summer can't come soon enough. We really need to get some players in who actually give a shit when the going's tough. Let's see what they can do in te second half. I'm not expecting much, but you never know.

Liverpool will sit back now but they will still be dangerous on the break. Stranger things have happened but i'd just try and get through the game with eleven man as I can't see it staying at 11-11 at the current rate.

I've just seen Carragher's foul on Nani. He should have walked, no question. Especially seeing as the ref was only a few metres away looking directly at it. Terrible tackle.

Word is that Nani has a fracture.

Fuck, let's hope not.

For me these games are always a bit of a free-for-all. Some people see the tackles flying in and think 'this is what the premier league's all about', but I would rather watch football personally.