IGNORED

The old Man Utd Thread

ThePixelbarks

Veetlesports is my favourite. They reup pretty quickly and the quality is great. Tabbing between that, atdhenet.tv and myp2p generally means I can catch most of a game. Also the highlights of this match and yesterday's El Clasico will be on ITV pretty much straight after the game.

You could install expat shield and then watch the game on ITV's site.

Think you could put out your U12s tonight and still be comfortable. Schalke are hopeless. Even if they get one, there's more chance of Elvis doing the half-time entertainment than you not going through.

Think you could put out your U12s tonight and still be comfortable. Schalke are hopeless. Even if they get one, there's more chance of Elvis doing the half-time entertainment than you not going through.

What makes you say that, their performance in the first leg?

Personally I think they'll go for it tonight and the fact that they put 7 past Inter over 2 legs surely means they're not as bad as our first match made them seem. I'm hoping we destroy them, or get a comfortable win at least, but I reckon if they get an early goal it'll be a tough match. Especially if we play a massively weakened side. I just hope Fergie's not being too complacent, as we could be without a trophy by this time on Sunday.

What makes you say that, their performance in the first leg?

Personally I think they'll go for it tonight and the fact that they put 7 past Inter over 2 legs surely means they're not as bad as our first match made them seem. I'm hoping we destroy them, or get a comfortable win at least, but I reckon if they get an early goal it'll be a tough match. Especially if we play a massively weakened side. I just hope Fergie's not being too complacent, as we could be without a trophy by this time on Sunday.

First leg and the odd Bundesliga game (admittedly under the previous manager). The fact that they were so exposed at the back in a game they didn't have to chase suggests that tonight they'll be even more flimsy.

As you might field a weaker side with the Chelsea game in mind, and will be content to retain possession with little need to do much else, then tonight will peter out with little-to-no drama bar the odd United goal and in which minute Clive will reference '99 and all that. In the unlikely event of Schalke nicking one you'll still have too much for them for it to be anything other than a footnote.

Relax, enjoy the game, you're going to Wembley.

I was expecting a bit of a tense game with the massive team change, but the back ups did really well, hopefullypeople will get off Gibsons back now i thinkn he's got the makings of a really solid player, much like Fletcher who got shit loads of grief for his first 2 or 3 years, now he's a 1st team regular when fit.