IGNORED

The old Man Utd Thread

ThePixelbarks

Realistically Chelsea need to score three goals without reply. If they can't find one before the break, number 19 seems in the bag.

I love our shape without the ball. We look so solid. Carrick's movement in particular is excellent. Everyone's pulling their weight though, as a team we're defending better than anyone right now.

Rooney gets booked for, as said, two players colliding. Ivanovic gets away with a malicious stamp on Rooney.

Bullshit.

Superb first half there by the team, need to keep up that momentum second half and get another to make their heads drop.

Park has been immense but needs to keep that up, could be an option to bring nani on mid way through 2nd half

Amazing first half. Although Rooney pulled out he still clattered the guy, probably a yellow. Ivanovich should have went though.

Like someone said, if Chelsea have any sense he won't be coming out at HT.

Mashed em up in the first half; you guys should be confident about Barca - I think the pace of Hernandez and the power of Valencia could terrify them at the back.

Congrats on the title, you've deserved it.

CAMPIONES, get it right.

@Dinobot

I don't think anyone should be 'confident about Barca', and the game isn't over yet, but I appreciate the sentiment. +1

Did Luiz take a knock? IMO he would've been worth keeping on to give them a bit of energy going forward, in midfield or at fullback. Amazed that Ivanovic wasn't taken off instead, all it will take is one bad challenge and he'll presumably be off, Webb knows how lenient he was before.

Some odd subs there, Luiz wasn't that bad was he? Ivanovich is a risk.

Hernandez was tearing him apart.

Bricking it a little bit now. As dominant as we've been, and regardless of the fact that Chelsea are a bit lucky to have not conceded a penalty and Ivanovic should probably be off, it's 2-1 and both sides are in it at this stage.

Rooney with three excellent chances in about a minute. Pfft, why isn't it in the back of the net. Then we would've scored a goal (thanks for clearing this up Dizogg).

GET INNNNN!!!

Right, lets finish it off against Blackburn and play the reserves against Blackpool for freshness against Barca.

Barca will have won their league by then also, so 2 fresh sides will make for a cracking final.