The old Man Utd Thread

ThePixelbarks

Yeah does look a bit daft. City's looks much nicer, and has a ribbon and 'Manchester Remembers' embroided.

I can't see Simpson playing. He's a right back, so playing him out of position in the derby would be crazy. I assume O'Shea will start at left back, Ronaldo supporting Tevez upfront with Carrick, Hargreaves and Anderson making up the midfield with Giggs.

He should be booked by now.

He's had about 12 already this season, he's just too slow now rather than dirty, possibly...

I'm a little stunned just now after our recent performances.

We need Richards to stay on if we're to defend a second half onslaught I think.

No-one on the subs bench to come on if things don't turn around really. Obviously it hasn't really been an issue so far this season, but I've always been a little worried about the lack of depth we have in strikers with Saha being AWOL for so long. Not that we've played particularly well anyway but it would be nice to have an option today other than bringing Park on which will hardly turn the game for us.

Oh and Ferdinand has been simply awful.