Liverpool Football Club

Stilly

Dreadful half. Before the Stoke game I said that game and this one would be a good test to see if our defence had improved since last season; whilst we looked ok against Stoke we've been completely outclassed so far today. True, changes and positonal shifts haven't helped, but you do wonder if these people even train with each other sometimes. Skittle has reverted back to his form of last season and Agger's injury problems have come for the ride.

Still, it is still only 1-0 (not sure how!), and so long as Suarez doesn't get himself sent off we could nick a point. Maybe Bellamy for Carroll and play on the counter for the second-half?

I think we're going to have to try with Bellamy and Suarez as wide forwards, trying to pull the CBs apart and have Henderson run through the middle. Downing and Lucas in behind and I dunno, Enrique right back and bring on Robinson left back? Skrtel has to come off eventually, he can't play RB on a yellow.

As an aside (and I thought this recently when he was co-commentating) but Gary Neville is actually turning into a decent pundit; I remember him on ITV's panel for one of the World Cups (with Bobby Robson) and he was terrible, but he's a bit more insightful that some others they have.

Were Adam's and Skrtel bookings both nailed on? Surprised Adam hasn't calmed the hell down considering how he was last week too.

Still possible to get another few sent off mind!