IGNORED

Southampton FC thread

PopeSmokesDope

That would be fucking sweet. I'd not heard that.

I don't really follow football, but I have a certain affection for Saints, and really want to see the 'new' ground. I also hope that 'we' - how much of a fan can you be before you say 'we'? - stay up. Which is looking unlikely, I guess?

If you're taking your sentiments from my post, then you've got the wrong end of the stick: I support Norwich, your opponents tomorrow, who are the ones doing rubbish. You Saints are just outside the play-offs (i.e. more chance of going up then down). I was just hoping that this take-over news adveresly affects your performance tomorrow :).

As a Saints fan, I really hope to fuck we hammer Southend on Sunday. Such an infuriating season as on days we could play teams off the park and still manage to lose, or go and destroy Wolves at Molineux 6 -1 . The Allen thing would be great but who knows?

As a Saints fan, I really hope to fuck we hammer Southend on Sunday. Such an infuriating season as on days we could play teams off the park and still manage to lose, or go and destroy Wolves at Molineux 6 -1 . The Allen thing would be great but who knows?

It was 6-0 unfortunately, but fortunately I missed that game! Apparently we actually played well that game!

I must admit though, assuming we both make it tomorrow, I do hope we avoid your lot in the play offs, no matter how well we are playing, Saits always seem to beat us, bit of a boggy side to us you lot are!

I fancy a Wolves Vs. Saints play-off final - with us to get our revenge against Saints by winning 6-0. Can see us beating Leicester and then West Brom, and I think Saints will take care of Derby. Only possible problem is Stoke who might score more than Saints to steal sixth-place.

I bloody love the play-offs - unbelievably tense/exciting. And to go to a brand-new Wembley would be a dream (or possibly a nightmare depending on the result).

Such an infuriating season as on days we could play teams off the park and still manage to lose, or go and destroy Wolves at Molineux 6 -1 .

Welcome to the world of George Burley management - that inconsistency will never change.

I fancy a Wolves Vs. Saints play-off final - with us to get our revenge against Saints by winning 6-0. Can see us beating Leicester and then West Brom, and I think Saints will take care of Derby. Only possible problem is Stoke who might score more than Saints to steal sixth-place.

I bloody love the play-offs - unbelievably tense/exciting. And to go to a brand-new Wembley would be a dream (or possibly a nightmare depending on the result).

You really think we'd beat Albion over two games? Fair play, hope you're right!

I'll be there at the Walkers tomorrow, can't wait!

I'll be there at the Walkers tomorrow, can't wait!

Me too! I just pray we get some early goals to put the nerves at rest. Knowing Wolves though it will be nothing like that, 0-0 until the final minute when we do something like win a penalty...and miss :P

Are you in the away end or home end? I'm expecting there to be quite a few home seats taken up by those of an old gold persuasion.

Anyone else going on Sunday? Got my tickets via my membership last week. God knows why, but I have a good feeling about the play off's if we get there! COYR :P

Yeah, starting early.

Full English in the Giidy bridge around 9 followed by copious amounts of Alcohol.

Then on to the game, which I doubt I will remember much off, followed by loads more beer and high jinks in the middle of town.

Not too bothered about the result, just looking forward to getting on it again.. havn't been to a match since boxing day.

Yeah Wolves end, should be an amazing atmosphere.

Bit of a stab in the dark, but you don't happen to have a Zelda tattoo do you? If so, I was the bloke sitting behind you on the coach! :rolleyes:

Great result for us lot today. Well done to saints too, heard the Southend fans were class today.

Is that near 'buggery bridge'?

Its the pub at the end of London Road.

Can't really remember much.

Started out at the Giddy, Full English and 2 pints, followed by a short walk to the Red Lion, Some jaeigermeister and more beer.... I remember getting to the ground, drinking more beer and then everythings a blur. Crawled in through the front door around 11 last night. Feel fine this morning though, which is suprising!

Wow, what is is to be a saints fan eh? Shite first half, amazind second.. GB's half time team talk must have been a good'un. Got me a ticket for Derby away, can't make the home game as I'm away on my stag do. Will be cheering saints on, all the way from Poland though!

Zelda tattoo? Nope not me ^_^ I like games but not that much...

A great day out at the Walkers stadium though. The Wolves vs. Saints final gets a little bit closer, just a couple of small local derbies to get out the way first...

Unlucky Southampton. Could of easily won the game, it was one of those games so finely balanced that it was always going to be the height of a crossbar or a pen decision that swung it either way.

Now for our turn tomorrow...rumour going around that our keeper (Murray) has broken his shoulder. Really hope not, or we could be fucked.

Derby Vs Albion final? :(