Simpsons 360

Mortis

I like the way they seem to have had to make the Y button almost orange to show against the joypad. Hey at least when it breaks you can be sure it's the same one thet yyou sent to MS you get back.

I really like it. It reminds me of the sort of tacky, shiny colours BMXs came in when I was a lad. It would be even better if it didn't have any Simpsons referencing on it.

Not that I had a BMX, I went for the computer. But if I could have had both, and been a stunt-riding nerd, I would've been.

Rubbish, they are only competition prizes. Otherwise I would have so brought one. I think it looks great, really unique and quirky. Much more interesting than the standard ones....

Ditto. Although the controller looks like it's just about to melt.

The yellow colour is awesome, way better than black.

However it'd be better without the "movie" logo on the front.

Also, why not have the donut where the power button is? And have the console say "mmm donuts" when you turn it on.