IGNORED

Official Thread: Big Brother 2007

Fucking moaning about food again... Carole's even bloody crying now.

Every meal must taste like shit in the mouth in there. Everytime I see them eat someone's moaning and sobbing about the food.

Consider the likelihood that none of them can cook (like everything in life, they expect it served on a platter) then I'm not surprised.

Consider the likelihood that none of them can cook (like everything in life, they expect it served on a platter) then I'm not surprised.

This wasn't even about cooking, they ate cake and strawberries, at the same time. Disregarding the fact that strawberries are tonights food and the cake was supposed to be last nights. Now they don't have enough strawberries. THE HORROR.

I mean it is shit that they can't seem to manage the food, I'm not sure I recall such a crap set of housemates for this before. Still, it's a bit nuts to watch a load of people sat there with plates, eating away, while one of the housemates is walking round the kitchen crying and saying 'look, they're eating it all'.

Nikki flipped out because she's sick of people linking her with the food, 'why is it that when ever some one wants to eat, they think they have to run it by me'... Maybe because you put yourself in that position love. She flipped out so much I think she ate an non-regulation piece of toast; well she was threatening to, I'm not sure she actually had the guts to do it.

I caught the last part of the highlights show last night, and seemed to have scarred my retinas in the process.

Charley rearranging herself in some sort of swimming string costume was truly horrifying. If faced with a choice, I think I'd probably go with Borat in his green thong over that thing.

Can't find any pictures of it, so you'll just have to take my word for it. I guess they've all been taken down from the internet on grounds of decency.

I'd like to thank Charley on how not to convinse someone in to letting them give you the power to vote.
Have any of them even BEEN to a job interview before?
Nikki love, you stuck yourself in that rut, so why don't you just dig yourself out.
That conversation between Charley, Satnav and Nikki was class.

Nikki ended it in hte right way, 'fuck off, you're fucking looneys'

Can someone elaborate on any of the above? I missed yesterday's stuff. Bloody typical, the day I miss it something interesting happens.

Oh, and is the nomination Nikki Vs Shabnam then? If it is then I'd rather that Nikki fucked off, all she EVER does is walk around being depressed and moody. She needs a good dose of cock that woman.

I caught the last part of the highlights show last night, and seemed to have scarred my retinas in the process.

Charley rearranging herself in some sort of swimming string costume was truly horrifying. If faced with a choice, I think I'd probably go with Borat in his green thong over that thing.

hahah! I really think shes not enjoying it due to the lack of men and the 1 man being taken, you can tell that swimming suit was for the boys and without any in there she was afraid to even wear it, silly cow.

Has anyone emailed Grace Dent and told her everyones names yet? We may be able to get HER calling her Satnav.

I emailed her with that very suggestion yesterday. :lol:

It's probably been said, but whoever thought up Satnav deserves some kind of rllmuk award.

:lol:

Can someone elaborate on any of the above? I missed yesterday's stuff. Bloody typical, the day I miss it something interesting happens.

The first two are in relation to the 'job interviews' that the two new guys were conducting in order to give the power to nominate to two other housemates. Housemates had to convince them that they were right for the job, and that they were going to manage the responsibility appropriately, etc. Most of the ones we saw were diabolical. Charley was the worst, possibly.