IGNORED

Official Thread: Big Brother 2007

Did you all miss me last night?

I was out boozing and missed the show. It did help me to talk about it while I was out, kinda reduced the cold sweats a bit.

I'm gonna catch up when I get home thanks to the power of Sky+

Four blokes tonight then, testosterone ahoy.

Makosi was perfect in every single way.

Are you Makosi? She was a mental twat.

Everyone one of them in that house is an idiot, complaining about food constantly then can't even be arsed to stick out the task for longer than an hour. Cunts, what else have you got to do? just sit there and chill for a bit, ffs.

I wrote something similar in an email to Channel 4, except replace the words, "the permanent presenter of Big Mouth" with "come round my house and suck me off".

Anyone else see that bit when she was eating an ice cream, and she had, erm.........cream all over her face ? That certainly stirred something inside me.

Are you Makosi? She was a mental twat.

Everyone one of them in that house is an idiot, complaining about food constantly then can't even be arsed to stick out the task for longer than an hour. Cunts, what else have you got to do? just sit there and chill for a bit, ffs.

Sigh...I wish I was Makosi, then I could fiddle with myself all day long and fascinate people with my mystery and intrigue.

Arguing about food has now become so boring I couldn't even be bothered to watch last night's highlights show. I think it was mainly Carole's fault they didn't last longer in the task.

Oh god, dividing the food money individually. Whose idea was that?

Genius, £8 each.

Actually, Chanelle, Amanda and Sam (I think it was just those three) pooled their cash together and bought pasta and a load of other bits. They might be alright.

I think Tracey spent hers on baccy and a banana or something.

dont know if this has been posted already but i saw this and thought you all might be interested.

i shall be watching!!!

:)

A source said last night: “Sparks will fly when these guys enter the house. They should really spice things up.”

They certainly will! If by 'sparks' they mean 'people', and by 'fly' they mean 'sit around on sun loungers'.

Anyway, as a tribue, let's all remember the greatest ever female housemate.

Makosi_Musambasi.jpg

'Makosi anticipates becoming the darling of the rllmuk Big Brother thread, Yesterday.'

I was reading the paper whilst I was waiting for Ross to get his haircut in the barbers, and it said not only is Satnav odds on to be out, but also there isnt a chance of hell in her getting any dealz. Yes they actually mentioned her going into the diary room and asking for deals. :)

Oh, and I have yet to see anyone more self deluded

Charley revealed to Seány and Carole this afternoon that she has "had enough" of the rowing and that she may walk away from the house.

Speaking to Seány, she explained: "I don't think it's healthy for me - I'm only sometimes defending myself."

She went on to tell him that she was sick of the constant bickering, and claimed in the future she wouldn't "say a word to anybody", even if she disagreed with them.

Later on, the unemployed South Londoner approached Carole and discussed the row she had with Gerry in the morning.

Carole argued: "The sad thing is, Gerry had been someone who had been very supportive of you."

However, when Charley spoke about her unrest in the house, Carole told her it would be a shame if people walked, while others were being put up for eviction and didn't want to leave.

A despondent Charley complained: "I'm unhappy - I don't want to be here anymore."

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/digitaltv/a612...had-enough.html

Why doesn't she just shut the hell up then?

They certainly will! If by 'sparks' they mean 'people', and by 'fly' they mean 'sit around on sun loungers'.

Anyway, as a tribue, let's all remember the greatest ever female housemate.

Makosi_Musambasi.jpg

'Makosi anticipates becoming the darling of the rllmuk Big Brother thread, Yesterday.'

Yes, she is surpassed only by Diana as the Queen of my Heart.

I love the way that during the 'Manly' task people were complaining that they didn't get to speak about their own experiences on certain subjects, with none of them even coming close to realising that THEY COULD BE DOING THAT SORT OF THING ANYWAY IF THEY JUST STOPPED ARGUING AND FIGHTING FOR FIVE FUCKING MINUTES AND SAT DOWN ON THE COUCH AND TALKED LIKE NORMAL FUCKING PEOPLE.

In fact, I'm pretty sure the only reason they were given that task is for Big Brother to actually get them to act like normal human beings and discuss things about their past and interesting stories just so they had some other footage to show us viewers for once. It is literally unbelievable that none of them realise that they can just sit down and talk in that way during the day. In every other Big Brother there has been at least a fifteen minute conversation of a similar ilk that didn't need to be instigated by BB themselves.