IGNORED

Official Thread: Big Brother 2007

I feel a bit sorry for Charley. Obviously she's crazy, but she's a massively insecure person who craves attention, and the only real way she has to get it in that house is by arguing, especially now she's pissed everyone off. That whole row also started because she was terrified that people would think that she was responsible for Nicky being up for eviction, when the HMs probably wouldn't even have been thinking about it if she hadn't made the scene.

Chanelle cracks me up - it's quite funny how Ziggy keeps banging on about how young she is, when she's obviously twice as smart as him. And what was that stuff he was talking to Jonathon about at the start - making his ex want him back by seeing him with Chanelle on the programme? Is that right?

Was it Wickedkitten that thought that Brian's mental prowess was an act after the Shakespeare thing? After last night asking Nikki in the diary room if Amanda really did take dumps like the rest of the human population I'm inclined to agree... Seems like a lovely fella though. Imagine if he got into his interview with Davina and started speaking like Derek heh. Amazing scenes.

I'd like to see Billie stay and Tracy go, just for the whole week of entertainment he would create with Charlie. Tracy is also a ridiculously rubbish housemate.

There's no way he's going to survive though, which is a shame.

Yes, I agree. Unfortunately, the voting public are retards, so they'll vote out the person most likely to provide the greatest amount of entertainment.

...and he goes and sticks his nose into arguments that have fuckall to do with him

They have everything to do with him ! He can't escape motormouth in that house, and he's almost certainly fed up with listening to the babbling bullshit that flows out of her gob on a regular basis.

Ooh Big Brother really are being bastards this year

Big Brother's party for the twins turned into a nightmare as the food contained nasty surprises.

The housemates gathered around a window which allowed them to see an array of cakes, pastries, ice creams and sweets in a separate room, decorated with pink birthday balloons and streamers.

"Oh my God!" screamed Sam, as Big Brother asked her, Amanda, Nicky and Liam to go into the "party room".

The group entered the room while the rest of the starved housemates looked on through the bedroom window with jealousy. As the housemates picked through the food, Amanda yelled: "Slop, it's all slop!"

Amanda discovered that beneath the thin layers of cream, pastry and icing, the birthday treats were filled with the same slop they had been eating since they failed their insomnia task.

"That's horrible. What a shit party the wankers," cried Liam.

Liam, however, managed to focus on the bright side as he cut in the birthday cake to reveal corned beef: "I like corned beef," he said to the girls.

The group searched through all the treats on the table in an attempt to find something edible. Much to their disappointment, they found slop mixed with everything, a whole fish hidden in the truffle and curry powder over all the sweets.

Nicky lost her temper, referring to Big Brother as "fucking bastards" and said to the twins: "I can't believe they didn't give you a proper birthday."

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother8/a6...and-amanda.html

;)

Excellent.

And I have to agree with everyone about Brian. I'd love him to win. I liked him as soon as he walked in, his "do Basildon proud" 3 minutes in just before he walked in cracked me up.

I only caught about ten minutes of last nights highlights show and it was Brian telling Billi and Charley to shut up with their pointless arguing and him in the diary room telling Big Brother off for giving him slop. "What's this? I say I don't like creamy food and you give me this? Madness! I'm not eating this! Madness!" I can't find it on Youtube yet but it was a quality rant.

;)

Excellent.

And I have to agree with everyone about Brian. I'd love him to win. I liked him as soon as he walked in, his "do Basildon proud" 3 minutes in just before he walked in cracked me up.

I only caught about ten minutes of last nights highlights show and it was Brian telling Billi and Charley to shut up with their pointless arguing and him in the diary room telling Big Brother off for giving him slop. "What's this? I say I don't like creamy food and you give me this? Madness! I'm not eating this! Madness!" I can't find it on Youtube yet but it was a quality rant.

Yeah, he said something like "If I invited you to my house and asked you what you don't like and you said something creamy then I wouldn't serve you a fucking bowl of cream when you came round would I? rant rant rant". He seems to not understand the concept of punishment.

Anyway, I dislike the lad. There's something about him I don't get along with. Maybe it's his borderline retardation which he seems to revell in... I just hate wilfully ignorant people. I could be reading him wrong.

Brian did say that he couldn't eat milk though...maybe he's lactose intolerant? He was genuinely chucking up after eating it, unlike the other HMs who were pretending and spitting it out.

It is rumoured that Nicky's punishment for talking about nominations is that she has to choose 2 people to go up for eviction next week.

Can't really see how this is a punishment for Nicky - I can just see those cold bovine eyes lighting up with glee at the prospect.

So that's ANOTHER week Charlie escapes being nominated.

It's actually going to be hilarious watching how these increasingly convoluted schemes for keeping Charlie in the house progress...

...perhaps the week after next Big Brother can reward Charlie with immunity as an apology to all of the black people of the country because Emily called her a ni**er.

Someone has posted up the entire transcript of the argument from last night

Anyway, it's a rundown of the fight as shown on Big Brother's HLs show yesterday. I'm sure it will be of interest to many. At times I found some of the stuff difficult to decipher because Charley shouts very loud and all the time. Apart from some of the swearing the Charley says that I can't understand because she's got a strong vocabulary of swear words, I think I got most of it as it happened.

What happened was they announced the nomination results and then the fact that Billy's and Charley's nominations pulled Charley out of being up for eviction.

Charley wanted to talk about it, talk about nominations in general which were against the rules so the conversation went like this as I decipher from my recording:

Everybody got up to leave...

Charley: You lot, have you not heard what just happened there?

Ziggy: What?

(THIS IS BIG BROTHER HOUSEMATES ARE NOW ALLOWED TO LEAVE THE SEATING AREA (people start walking away))

Charley: More people put Nicky up but because...

Chanelle: We're not allowed to talk about it Charley

Charley: But ok whatever, but because more people put more people whatever they took that from there

Chanelle: Ok then I'm walking away because I don't want to be involved in it

Charley: You don't have to be involved in it Chanelle

Chanelle: Well you're involving everybody Charley

Charley: So what?

Chanelle: Do you think you should not get other people in trouble?

Charley: You've always got something to say

Ziggy: Just leave it out Charley ok

Charley: How am I getting you..? Why are you always sticking up for her because she's your girlfriend?

Ziggy: I got to stick up for her because I care for her...

Ziggy: ... that's why I stick up for because I care for people

Ziggy: Switch off.

Charley: If I want to say something darling, I'll say something. I'm just letting her know that if it's ******* me, I'm going to be arguing with people, letting them know, that I know, who it is

Ziggy: There we go again, because we know you say what you say to people, You're

Charley: Oh whatever

Ziggy: one person said to me before this show...

Charley: Just wanted to say Nicky His one got eliminated

Chanelle: She knew that already without you telling her

(Charley pauses)

Charley: You've always got something to say Ziggy, ******* hell, you're going to have the biggest fan club out of hear because you can't stop getting involved in ****** girl's conversations, loser

Ziggy: please, you've got to stop...

Charley: ******* hell, what's he getting involved for

Chanelle: (laughs) oh... (laughs) ******* hell

Charley: He's going to have the biggest fanclub (??) when he leaves this place because he can't stop getting involved in other people's ******* arguments

Ziggy: I don't get involved in other people's arguments, shush shush shush shush, leave it out, pipe down, shush

Charley: You shush, jerk

Ziggy: Pipe down

Charley: Jerk

Chanelle: he's not a jerk

Charley: Well I think he's a ******* jerk, yeah

Ziggy: Who gives a **** what you think, really,

Charley: Who gives a **** what you think then Ziggy,

who gives a...

Ziggy: Do you think I care what you think, look at you, look at you

Charley: look at you, look at you ******* idiot

Ziggy: Go away, Go away

(somebody says something to Charley, it could be Jonathan or Billy as they are in that area, she responds...)

Charley: Oh wait Excuse me, why is he sticking up for her getting involved, You're an *******

Ziggy: You're an insecure mess

Charley: A mess? You've wanna open your eyes you ******* ********, You ******* ******

Chanelle: oh my god!?!

Ziggy: Go away, go away

(laura is trying to move Charley to the bedroom)

Charley: Do you know what?...

Ziggy: Are you going to go through that door or not and put me out of my misery? Please?

Charley: I don't know why you're sitting there, why don't you tell Billy what you...

Ziggy: Please, please?

Charley: said, oh cut my hair, you two faced idiot

Ziggy: I spoke to Billy about it today,

Chanelle: What? You're two faced more than him! You told him to sleep in the same bed with him! (don't know what this means... maybe due to the argument and something else that happened)

Charley: I told him, I told him (him being Billy) Well I told him, Billy, Billy, he don't sleep in the bed no more

Chanelle: well no, you told him I moved him away! (never knew that, took me a while to decipher that as Charley was saying...)

Charley: oh shut up, oh shut up

Ziggy: Billy, Billy, did I tell you today what I thought?

Ziggy: Shhh Shhh Shhh Shhh Billy did I tell you today what I thought?

Charley: (as she moves into Chanelle's face) oh look at what you do Chanelle, you're scaring me so much

Chanelle: Look at you

Billy: Yeah you told me today.

Charley: You, You, look at the ******* state of you Chanelle

Ziggy: Ask Billy what he said, ask him

Chanelle: You are a psycho

Charley in the bedroom as Laura dragged her in

Charley: Did you see him getting involved the ******* ***

Laura: yeah yeah you're sticking up for yourself

Ziggy: People care for each other

Chanelle: Psycho

Ziggy: Psycho Psycho

Charley: Yeah cutting (??) jay cutting a ****** ???? (don't know what she said there)

Chanelle: Crazy

(Nicky guards the door)

Charley: look at the *******, ooh let me out

Nicky: No Charley please

Chanelle: Posh spice? and she thinks it's a ******* compliment? She must think the ******* ugly little fraggle

Ziggy: don't be jealous charley it's not a nice sign

Charley: Jealous of her? of her? Never!

Ziggy: relax, relax

Nicky: Come back inside Charley

Charley: you know what sorry girls, I know that this is your birthday, but you know hwat? I had one discussion (???) and he got involved, why, does he alway get in ******* volved.

Ziggy: because I care for her, I care for her,

(Ziggy is now talking to Laura)

Charley: so what? You should mind your own business, It's girl, Do you know what?

She come on this programme alone, same as I did yeah, keep out of it, you stupid ***, and I aint going to walk out of this door to please you, so you can get a little more popularity

Chanelle: He's not listening to what you're saying, see you later

Charley: Shut up, Plain Jane.

Chanelle: See Ya See Ya See Ya

Charley: ******* posh spice, she ******* wish, ***** step, **** *****

Ziggy: In the first week people said that I shouldn't have stuck up for Chanelle when we had that argument because I didn't know her well enough and I didn't know her well enough but now I know her well enough so I will stick up for her and I don't give a ****, against someone like that with a mouth like that? Come on, please?

Billy: I did put her up. and if I'm here next week, I'll do it again and again and again and again.

So Jonathan's just going to walk ? What's his reason ? Because Charley's getting on his tits ???

It's pathetic how housemates can just leave whenever they feel like it these days. At least in the past they had the decency to risk breaking their necks by climbing over the roof. Now, all we get is "I'm bored", or "I can't stand motormouth", or "I've left the fucking gas on" ;)

So Jonathan's just going to walk ? What's his reason ? Because Charley's getting on his tits ???

It's pathetic how housemates can just leave whenever they feel like it these days. At least in the past they had the decency to risk breaking their necks by climbing over the roof. Now, all we get is "I'm bored", or "I can't stand motormouth", or "I've left the fucking gas on" ;)

He said something really convoluted about having to prove something to himself every day of his life if he didn't in the program last night.

He said something really convoluted about having to prove something to himself every day of his life if he didn't in the program last night.

Yeah sounded like a right load of old shite.

He said if he stayed then he would be waking up every day for the rest of his life doing the same thing (my household was most perplexed by this statement). Then he 'elaborated' that he had entered the house to prove that he was a good guy but he knew that now so he didn't need to stay in the house and presumably is free to wake up in the future and do a range of different things.

Bit late to this....but yesterday's episode with Billi vs Charley and Charley vs Ziggy was awesome.

Plus the twins' singing and Brian's....Brianess. Although I'm not quite sure if I actually like him or not.

Aw, he's a loveable dimwit. I honestly don't think he's got an evil bone in his body.

Just caught up with this on E4+1 about half an hour ago. That argument just seemed to explode out of nowhere. Quite funny when Brian intervened, although to be honest I'm not too sure about him either. His apparent dimness can be a bit irritating sometimes. I liked his rant about the slop though.

I never cease to be amazed that everything Charley accuses everyone else of are the very things she does as well.

Someone has posted up the entire transcript of the argument from last night

If anything, all that shows you just how eratic a person Charlie is AND where her mind is at. Look at her put downs for Ziggy, going on about a fan club outside the house several times, It's just what she is hoping to gain for herself. She knows being the centre of the arguments puts her in the limelight for sure.

If anything, all that shows you just how eratic a person Charlie is AND where her mind is at. Look at her put downs for Ziggy, going on about a fan club outside the house several times, It's just what she is hoping to gain for herself. She knows being the centre of the arguments puts her in the limelight for sure.

That's probably why she annoys Ziggy so much; I think they are probably a lot alike but he's better at hiding it than she is.