IGNORED

Official Thread: Big Brother 2007

Well, that's a win-win situation if ever there was one.

I think Nicky would be perfect for getting kicked out, interviewed and put back in. She isn't as thick skinned as Charley and I think will be fascinating to watch after she realises that everyone doesn't think she's the reasonable one and that everyone else are the fuck ups.

Carol's got this "Australian" lass rumbled already, hasn't she? The whole charade seems woefully unprepared to be honest, a rush job.

I agree. The actress doesn't seem to have bothered learning anything about herself - if you know what I mean.

Still, I absolutely howled at Brian's surprise over Pauline's "ability" to decipher Charlie's penchant for "Getting her tits out" from her dinner plate. He's the thickest person in there, if you ask me.

They have told Brian about the new woman not being Australian, and being an actress etc - he has to keep it to himself. It's the gift of knowledge because it's his birthday.

/Smacks forehead.

So their big twist has been in there about 24 hours and they've already told someone the secret. Well, that won't be common knowledge in about...ooohh...30 seconds then.

They really begger belief sometimes. I mean if they wanted to convince the housemates someone was Australian, why not get an Australian? There are a fair few around Earls Court they could have picked up. Oh, and why not get one that can act while you're at it.

This just gets worse. Yet I still keep watching. :lol:

I think Nicky would be perfect for getting kicked out, interviewed and put back in. She isn't as thick skinned as Charley and I think will be fascinating to watch after she realises that everyone doesn't think she's the reasonable one and that everyone else are the fuck ups.

Have you seen Nicky's audition tape? She's a sour, angry woman and she would just hide behind her "all men are bastards" sour-puss routine. The real entertainment will be that she'll argue with Davina and get agressive, maybe even doing her "don't raise your voice at me" stunt she does (Where the person she's arguing with doesn't actually lift their voice but she acusses them of it repeatedly until they eventually raise their voice in frustration, at which point she says "see?") tactic whilst crossing her arms and having a face like she's just been slapped with a fish covered in shit. He neurotic behaviour when back in the house will also be entertaining.

Charerly won't give a shit about public opinion, people like her are too thick skinned (And generally just thick) to be affected by that. The entertainment from her will come when she goes back in swinging fists at the other people. She will be LIVID and she will get into LOADS of arguments.

They have told Brian about the new woman not being Australian, and being an actress etc - he has to keep it to himself. It's the gift of knowledge because it's his birthday.

That's actually a brilliant "twist". I like that, "gift of knowledge" haha. He won't be able to keep the secret either.

I want Charley out simply for the fact that Chanelle is going to be throwing the absolute mother of all strops when she thinks they will be getting a new housemates and in strolls Charley.

I can actually imagine them squealing for joy before running toward the door, only to stop dead in their tracks with faces like :lol:, right before you just hear Chanelle over ev go, NURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I want Charley out simply for the fact that Chanelle is going to be throwing the absolute mother of all strops when she thinks they will be getting a new housemates and in strolls Charley.

HA! Hadn't thought of it like that! That would be awesome. I can picture Chanelle in the DR now screaming and sobbing away.

I think they had to tell Brian because the dimwits didn't stand a chance of working it out for themselves.

I think it's gonna be Charley. People have said some choice words behind her back. Hopefully she'll go back in throwing punches like Emma.

Trouble with it being Charley is that her fucking ego will be huge after said event. Like she's the 'star' of the show and untouchable. Well, even more than she thinks already.

Too little sympathy for someone obviously not very streetwise and too much sympathy for someone who likes to control people...

Not streetwise? what does that have to do with her behaviour? I have never seen a 19 year old behave like that (In real life I mean), it's not normal. The same applies to the twins (As much as I like them). They should be ridiculed at every opportunity for their own good otherwise they'll think it's a viable way of getting through life. We wouldn't expect Brian to start crying if someone doesn't move his bed now would we? And why not, because he's a man? There's no reason why Brian, who is pretty much the same age as Channelle, would be excused for acting like her and rightly so. Being female isn't an excuse to act like an 8 year old (Literally) despite what the Nikkis, Samandas and Channelle's of this world think. Most other women prove this by acting their age, and not to prove a point but because this whole 8 year old princess act is simply a bad habbit and not something a normal woman does. Yes you can be naive and foolish in your teens, but they're unhealthily immature and need to snap out of it.

And I'm not excusing Ziggy either, I've said that his behaviour with regards to Channelle is far from perfect, I just don't think he's far from the norm, he's just a regular person with regular imperfections.

And a lot of people have been posting about Chanelles tantrums and neurotic fits - she's one of the only housemates who uses the diary room for its correct purpose - to let off steam and when she feels the needs for one of these hissy fits, she pops in there and sounds off to BB. She doesn't do a Charley and vent it at everyone and she doesn't do a Nicky and vent it behind someones back, venomously... I think she deserves a tiny bit of kudos for that....

Good observation. o/\o

I haven't read the rest of your post, I got to this bit and switched off.

How many people have you met? I've met people like Chanelle, hell I've acted like that myself when I was 19 and still a kid. I'm not saying I adore the girl, fucks sake, but at least shes losing it in private most of the time, unlike some of the other housemates. And she bitches about Charley to BB, not behind her back with other HM. She deserves a little slack.

I haven't read your post. You're probably wrong though.

And a lot of people have been posting about Chanelles tantrums and neurotic fits - she's one of the only housemates who uses the diary room for its correct purpose - to let off steam and when she feels the needs for one of these hissy fits, she pops in there and sounds off to BB. She doesn't do a Charley and vent it at everyone and she doesn't do a Nicky and vent it behind someones back, venomously... I think she deserves a tiny bit of kudos for that....

100% agree with that. Her diary room vents are also consistently THE most entertaining out of this years housemates.

I haven't read your post. You're probably wrong though.

I read it and I've met primary schoolers that acted more mature than that girl.

As far as wanting Charley to die in her sleep? I certainly do hope you are joking Leanne. It's not as if Charley has been sending people into gas chambers or anything that would even provoke that type of vitriol.

I agree. I actually recognise me when I was 19 when I watch Chanelle, and I just think she's a bit naive.Ziggy is the type of bloke I have always avoided. He plays games, and sometimes I don't think hes aware he's doing it, but most of the time I believe he is deliberately trying to control Chanelle - I did like him, but not anymore...

Charley justs needs to die in her sleep....

Too little sympathy for someone obviously not very streetwise and too much sympathy for someone who likes to control people...

I think Channelle is pretty messed up, but considering she's adopted, always on her period and constantly pandered to because of her looks then it's kind of understandable. No hate from me, more pity. She does make me laugh in the diary room. :)

Ziggy I don't have a problem with - he got close to her, realised she's a bit of a nut and wants to back off, slowly.

Charley? She's insane. I wouldn't mind, but she's a whole degree of vicious above everybody else in there.